Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He's back!!!!! What do you think about it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmhhh, i think Keller and Carson did pretty wel in their scenes together on The Kindred 2.
    and the fact that Carson was allowed to step in with the wounded guy brought back to atlantis and what's more allowed to step into the theatre to operate on him allongside Keller (if all for his own failing health at that moment) makes me think that in essence they don't have a problem at Atlantis in bringing back Carson into the medic-team.
    He still is the expert in his field, which they need badly and he has the extra knowledge about what Michael all perfromed in the last 2 years with his virus.
    Count in the fact that Carson is the more experienced Doc/CMO as also was shown when he took into full gear over the hessitating Keller and i think that a double Doc-team wouldn't be much of a problem and in fact for the character of Keller not a bad at all, to lift some of that "plain" aspect and get her caracter more in perspective as the junior doc.

also other options could go to keep them both in the show, like one of the two goes with the bad guys. (allthough in the case of Carson i don't think that would go very well with the fans).

I think this slightly other Carson, which is somewhat "Darker' and troubled then the good old happy doc, but still has all the loved Carson features is very interesting and has lots of more oportunities for the show and for Paul to play out some real interesting dillema's and other sides of the Carson personallity.

just my 2 cents
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
      ha ha love what you're saying! agree agree agree. poor carson i'd be worried about
      Spoiler:
      getting out of stasis ever again

what with all her man-hunting, whining and drinking games, where will she find the time to find a cure? poor mary sue, you knew it would be tough on atlantis, admit you can't handle it and GO HOME!
      Obviously you don't know what a Mary Sue is.

And Beckett's in S5; you don't have to worry about that.

Comment

It's good to see Beckett. I was never a huge fan but I always liked him. I don't have any particular problem with Keller, other than her being exactly the sort of static "role" character the show relies on. If SGA goes on another 5 seasons, I'm sure she will be exactly the same then as she is now. We might know a couple more trivial facts about her, but the character will still amount to the role. She will deliver exposition about the latest medical crisis and deal with it. That's it. If characters are going to be restricted to their "role boxes", I'd probably rather see Beckett as the medical exposition puppet instead.

Comment

It was awesome to finally have him back. And heartbreaking, because he's only got five next season.
          sigpic

Comment

it was good to have carson back. i liked the way him and keller worked together.

Comment

I love having Carson back! I think they proved that you CAN have 2 doctors
              working together! They NEED to fix Carson so he'll live!! Ronan was funny in the episode! Rodney needed to hug Carson, though!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X