Best Scene in Ark of Truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Scene in Ark of Truth

The best scene in the ark of truth is when Teal'c is talking to Tobin on the Odyssey after he sits down with his food. The video on Amazon.

i hated that scene. lol
    this movie had little action

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis21 View Post
      The best scene in the ark of truth is when Teal'c is talking to Tobin on the Odyssey after he sits down with his food. The video on Amazon.
      It's Tomin. And yeah, that was a very powerful scene IMO. But the best, I'm not sure. IMO, AOT had quite a few great sequences.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I was hoping to see 302s against Ori fighters but nope

Comment

I'm gonna have to say the best scene was when Adria appeared from her little wall of fire. I mean, we knew she was gonna be in the movie, but just the theatrical entrance ... it sent chills up my spine, not to mention the music was just perfect. This opinion may change once the fully-sequenced version is out on shelves, but this stands as it for now.

Comment

Originally posted by dzineguy84 View Post
            I'm gonna have to say the best scene was when Adria appeared from her little wall of fire. I mean, we knew she was gonna be in the movie, but just the theatrical entrance ... it sent chills up my spine, not to mention the music was just perfect. This opinion may change once the fully-sequenced version is out on shelves, but this stands as it for now.
            Woo-hoo, can't wait for that!
            This time... it's war!

Comment

Originally posted by dzineguy84 View Post
              I really liked that scene too, Adria was awsome in AoT it's just a shame we didn't get to see more of her... The flame effect she has going aswell was cool IMO

Comment

when Doci first appeared
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

my favorite scene is actually at the beginning when they're on Dakara. The banter between Vala and Daniel and then when they're under fire:

"How about now?"
                  "Yeah now works for me."
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

There was alot of great stuff in the Movie, I've watched the DVDRip from the net (I'm sorry but you can't expect me to wait until its released over here! I'll buy it when it finally comes out..........)

The Skeleton Replicator Scene, something about it made me crack up.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      my favorite scene is actually at the beginning when they're on Dakara. The banter between Vala and Daniel and then when they're under fire:

"How about now?"
                      "Yeah now works for me."
                      LoL, I really liked these lines:

"I haven't showered"

"None of us have"

"That, is painfully obvious!"

Originally posted by UndeadDevil View Post
                      The Skeleton Replicator Scene, something about it made me crack up.
                      Yup, I thought that was awsome and if you didn't know it was coming all the more cool to witness

Comment

I like the Mitchell line on the ship:

Mitchell: Weapons to maximum
                        Marks: Sir?
                        Mitchell: It's a joke Marks, make it go *waves hand*

I can't explain it but it just really made me laugh, we need more Mitchell stuff like that

Comment

As much as Joel Goldsmith's score is pretty damn good, I took the liberty of tracking some cues from Jerry Goldsmith's The Final Conflict over Adria's first appearance to Vala and the conversation afterward, in particular the end of the track "The Blooding" and the first two minutes of the track "Lost Children". You'd be surprised how bold and effective it was, and actually seemed to fit.

Don't mind me, I just get a kick out of hearing "what if this score could fit in this scene?" and all that jazz.
                          This time... it's war!

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis21 View Post
                            I really liked this scene also. Teal'c just laid it out plain as day, no pulled punches. VERY good scene.

My favorite visual was where Teal'c is standing on top of the mountain looking down on "Celestus" (sp).

I liked the Odyssey going through the supergate. Reminded me of the original movie for some reason.

All in all...LOVED IT!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seperated@Birth? View Post
                              I really liked this scene also. Teal'c just laid it out plain as day, no pulled punches. VERY good scene.

My favorite visual was where Teal'c is standing on top of the mountain looking down on "Celestus" (sp).

I liked the Odyssey going through the supergate. Reminded me of the original movie for some reason.

All in all...LOVED IT!
                              Teal'c had so many good moments in The Ark of Truth. Cooper must really like him.
                              This time... it's war!

Comment

Working...
                              X