No announcement yet.

Bring Back Michael's Vengeance Monsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they were done well in CGI then I'd be all for it, but they were so blatantly a guy running around in rubber suit it was painful to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernorhythm View Post
      I posted a thread on the Kindred Pt. 1 forum about the absense of the Iratus Bug monsters. They were really cool and tough, and surprisingly creepy. Plus, they facilitated Sheppard's wonderful "I hate those things!" line.

I was willing to give Michael's Athosian-Wraith hybrid drones a chance, but they were just pathetic. No extra strength or regenerative abilities, and they needed stolen P90s to fight back. What? I understand he needs a few to pilot his cruiser, but seriously, we need those Iratus Monsters back.
      Well, I laughed at the bugs. Thought they looked just plain silly...right out of a 50s B movie.

I didn't feel like we saw enough of the hybrids to judge them. The episode had a lot of things going on with it. My hope is that next season we get one that focuses more on the hybrids in order to find out what would make them different and stronger than the Wraith. Maybe their food has to be cooked beforehand

Comment

Here's an idea: have an antagonist who isn't some freaky alien/machine/science experiment gone wrong. Wow! That's just too far out, huh? Remember the Genii? Remember how cool The Storm/The Eye were? And Coup D'Etat, probably the best post-S1 episode? Imagine all the cool diplomatic drama there could be! Oh well, I guess firing P-90s at bugs and nanomachines is cooler.

*throws Koyla in dumpster*

Comment

Yeah, but having human enemies just make people complain about TPTB not having enough aliens on the show.

Comment

Working...
          X