Where was Jinto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where was Jinto?

We saw Halling, but no Jinto. I realize the actor is around 20 now, but it seems like maybe we should have seen him. He was really the only other Athosian we ever got to know, and it seems odd that there wasn't even a reference to him. Is he dead? Did he move away and not live with the other Athosians? Any guesses?
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

We didn't see him for the same reason we didn't see Halling in season 2 when the Athosians were shown, the actor wasn't available or hired for the episode. It doesn't mean he wasn't there. Plus, Michael just seemed to want to have adults serve him, not kids so I think he was fine.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
      We saw Halling, but no Jinto. I realize the actor is around 20 now, but it seems like maybe we should have seen him. He was really the only other Athosian we ever got to know, and it seems odd that there wasn't even a reference to him. Is he dead? Did he move away and not live with the other Athosians? Any guesses?
      he was really a minor charatcher but your right he should of been with halling when we first saw halling agian but it was nice to see him woah whats up wit the hair!
      sigpic
      [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Well if is dead then I thing we see Halling a lot more to revenge his son but I hope that Jinto is alive but it would be a cool twist
        sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
          he was really a minor charatcher but your right he should of been with halling when we first saw halling agian but it was nice to see him woah whats up wit the hair!
          It went boom!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Throughout Season 1, Jinto was everywhere and it's nice to catch up on how the characters are doing.

I know, being captured by Michael isn't fun and it's not like Sheppard's team was out having afternoon tea with the Athosians but hey, it would be nice to see Jinto and hear about his life, if he has any girlfriends (or boyfriends) and just to catch up. But then maybe he's already dead.

Comment

Probably dead or converted into a wraith human hybrid , Haillng did seem darker this time around compared to his past appearances.
              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                Probably dead or converted into a wraith human hybrid , Haillng did seem darker this time around compared to his past appearances.
                that had never actually crossed my mind but it could be true
                sigpic

Comment

Maybe Jinto was the last breakfast, before Michael cured himself and changed Kanaan too into a "wraithopata".
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                    Maybe Jinto was the last breakfast, before Michael cured himself and changed Kanaan too into a "wraithopata".
                    LOL.

I did catch myself looking for Jinto everytime they showed the Athosians which is funny because I am pretty sure I wouldn't recognize him!
                    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                      Plus, Michael just seemed to want to have adults serve him, not kids so I think he was fine.
                      The actor is almost 20, so he's pretty much an adult, at least physically.
                      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Comment

The actor is almost 20, so he's pretty much an adult, at least physically.
                        lol it wouldn't matter if hes aged because he was about 14-15 in the firist series so we would expect him to be alot older now so his age wasn't really a problem
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                          lol it wouldn't matter if hes aged because he was about 14-15 in the firist series so we would expect him to be alot older now so his age wasn't really a problem
                          I never said his age was a problem. I was just saying that Jinto would pretty much be an adult by now.

Comment

I never said his age was a problem. I was just saying that Jinto would pretty much be an adult by now.
                            and thats what we would expect to see him as because of the time span since we last saw him i am saying that every1 is saying he wernt there because of his age but that is completely unture
                            sigpic

Comment

The almighty powerfull Jinto was creating a army to rescue his people

I was actually surprised he wasn't mentioned, maybe they forgot about him

I wonder, could I be in Stargate?
                              Probably not

Comment

Working...
                              X