Rodney and Keller? :P Spoilers ofcourse :p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney and Keller? :P Spoilers ofcourse :p

Lol just watched the last man MGM trailer..
    RODNEY AND KELLER SMOOCHIES
    I guess rodney beat ronon there XD
    discuss

Originally posted by Dr.Mckay View Post
    discuss
    or he was hhookin a relicator

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
    Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

LOL why do i get the feeling that keller is now the female!shep?

although i have to admit, i liked keller more with mckay than ronon. she was whiney with ronon and ronon was too mushy with keller. mckay is amusing when he's with keller and keller seems to be more confident around mckay

Comment

Since when did Keller become a player?

Quarantine & TLM
        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

discuss
          As this episode is meant to include a montage likely from the memories of future McKay, this may not even come to pass in our timeline
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
            As this episode is meant to include a montage likely from the memories of future McKay, this may not even come to pass in our timeline
            Doesnt matter. Proof that mckay and keller will someday be together

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
              This.

This is the current situation with Keller

Do I go for the affable, handsome, jock? Or the arrogant, selfish, scientist?
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                This.

This is the current situation with Keller

Do I go for the affable, handsome, jock? Or the arrogant, selfish, scientist?
                Equally...

Do I go with someone that I can't have a in-depth conversation about my work with? or someone who can engage in such a discussion in a meaningful way?
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Maybe it's one of Rodney's fantasies.
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe it'll be a Daniel/Vala situation like in Unending. We know the Atlantis timeline has gone a bit kerflooey, so it could be in the time between Kindred II and whenever they sort the timeline out. They may never know.

It'd better not be though!!
                    The Geek shall inherit the earth

Proud Sparky Supporter
                    Keeping the Heart and Soul of Atlantis Alive
                    "They can take our Elizabeth, but they can ne'er take our SPARKY!"

Comment

I love that shot. The back lighting is fantastic!

As for McKay and Keller - I thought everyone was taking the scene in Trio out of context but I guess not. I think it'd work, especially since Keller seems like she could be more in control of a relationship than Katie was with Rodney. I know she was meant to have been a loner in her younger life but she seems to know what's what. Could work.
                      Last edited by Elite Anubis Guard; 03 March 2008, 02:58 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Doesnt matter. Proof that mckay and keller will someday be together
                        Not necessarily. The timeline is easily changed, as evidenced by numerous episodes which feature alternate timelines. That montage scene that is most likely from the Future Rodney's memories is just one of an infinite number of possibilities. They might get together, but, then again, they might not. I, personally, prefer the Ronon and Keller possibility, although I wouldn't mind Rodney and Keller.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post

As for McKay and Keller - I thought everyone was taking the scene in Trio out of context but I guess not. I think it'd work, especially since Keller seems like she could be more in control of a relationship that Katie was with Rodney. I know she was meant to have been a loner in her younger life but she seems to know what's what. Could work.
                          You're so right. Keller and McKay could be equals in a relationship, and Katie and Rodney never could be. Katie wasn't nearly a strong enough personality for Rodney and besides, Rodney McKay with a botanist?? *snort*
                          sigpic

Comment

The ending of Trio suggests the possibility for a big romance to bloom here. Both are the heads of their fields, and have a lot of common in that respect.

And about Ronan, when a guy and a gal are locked in a room together for too long...well, hasn't anyone played 7 minutes in heaven.

Comment

Nrrrgh. I need to go watch the preview again!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X