This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nathan Fillion

I guess you could say I've only recently become a real fan of Stargate, and ever since I've been watching it (seen all of SG1 & 3 seasons of Atlantis) I've been thinking how awesome it would be to have Nathan Fillion in Stargate - and then I stumbled across the fact that a 3rd series is being developed - I can't think of a better lead than Nathan - he's perfect - he does the humor thing better than anyone (although I do admit RDA is pretty darn cool!), and at the same time he can take on any serious emotions the role might require - the man can portray deep emotions with just the teeniest of facial expression changes - he's amazing - and fun ...so...who's with me? Nathan Fillion for Stargate Universe!?

Originally posted by Tal View Post
    I guess you could say I've only recently become a real fan of Stargate, and ever since I've been watching it (seen all of SG1 & 3 seasons of Atlantis) I've been thinking how awesome it would be to have Nathan Fillion in Stargate - and then I stumbled across the fact that a 3rd series is being developed - I can't think of a better lead than Nathan - he's perfect - he does the humor thing better than anyone (although I do admit RDA is pretty darn cool!), and at the same time he can take on any serious emotions the role might require - the man can portray deep emotions with just the teeniest of facial expression changes - he's amazing - and fun ...so...who's with me? Nathan Fillion for Stargate Universe!?
    I'd love to see him in the third series, but I think he'd be a tad too expensive for it, plus I've heard rumours about a new Firefly movie

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
      I'd love to see him in the third series, but I think he'd be a tad too expensive for it, plus I've heard rumours about a new Firefly movie
      I seriously doubt that.

Comment

i dont have the guts to talk about SG:U anymore

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

hehe, you can thank me that those rumours have spread as far as they have - I totally believe there'll be another Firefly movie - but that won't stop Nathan taking on a full time series - just the same as it won't mean Jewel has to quit Atlantis!

I don't know that expense would be an issue - I hope not, I can't think of anything better - I wonder if the powers that be would/have considerd it

Comment

hehe, you can thank me that those rumours have spread as far as they have - I totally believe there'll be another Firefly movie - but that won't stop Nathan taking on a full time series - just the same as it won't mean Jewel has to quit Atlantis!

I don't know that expense would be an issue - I hope not, I can't think of anything better - I wonder if the powers that be would/have considerd it
            Nathan would probably be the lead like JF whereas Jewel is not that essential to Atlantis.

Comment

Alan Tudyk said that cast members working on series' won't be prevented from filming a movie - with him being in the industry and all I tend to think he knows what he's talking about they can film movies in the off-season - it's not impossible

Comment

yeah i agree i think he would be cool in SG:U maybe but the thing that would worry me is has he got you know the same kinda Action heroness as RDA and ben bowler? you know what i mean i've seen the firefly based movie and for me he didn't really come across as a action hero
                System Lord Remus

Comment

Nathan can most definatly without a doubt play the action hero! You need to watch Firefly if you've only seen the movie

Comment

Nathan Fillion would be Excllent as a lead in Stargate Universe!
                    However he kinda reminds of Sheppard a bit!

Infact I could see Fillion being a mix between Sheppard and Cam!

If not Fillion I would love to see that other guy from Firefly, I 4get his name but we was in SG-1 as a leader of an SG Team in "Heroes" I belive is name in Firefly was Jane?
                    Anyways his character was cool in "Heroes part 1" and his a great actor, so if not Fillion then Him!

Also Chris Barrie "Rimmer" From "Red Dwarf" as the new Mckay for SG:U
                    Simon Pegg would be cool aswell!

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                    I am Sure RDA cost more than Fillion, Especailly towards the end. Also look at some of the big names that have appeared in both shows other the years. If SG can snap up actors from always every other Sci-Fi show in the US as well as some big Hollwood names then Fillion should be no problem.
                    Last edited by MechaThor; 01 March 2008, 04:39 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Banner Made By Me for Me
                    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                      If not Fillion I would love to see that other guy from Firefly, I 4get his name but we was in SG-1 as a leader of an SG Team in "Heroes" I belive is name in Firefly was Jane?
                      Anyways his character was cool in "Heroes part 1" and his a great actor, so if not Fillion then Him!

Jayne was played by Adam Baldwin who's currently tied up with the tv series Chuck.

Rimmer in Stargate? that's jut too hilarious!

Comment

Nathan can most definatly without a doubt play the action hero! You need to watch Firefly if you've only seen the movie
                        i have been thinking of haveing a look at Firefly see what its like i've heared good things about it but ahh i don't know its going to have to take alot to change my mind i'm not saying he can't be a action hero just not as good as anothers out of 10 i would give Nathan 4 out of 10 good but not as good as he can be
                        System Lord Remus

Comment

Do yourself a favour and watch Firefly forget viewing it for the sake of seeing Nathan in stargate - just watch it and enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                            lol i think that would be Awsome to see Rimmer as the new Mckay i like the way you think Rimmer for SG:U!!!
                            System Lord Remus

Comment

They could do crossover eps with Atlantis & Universe and we'd get to see Nathan & Jewel on screen together again - THAT - would be cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X