This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My pre-ordered copy of the Ark has arrived

Hey all, i pre-ordered my copy from play USA, Live in the UK, and this morning a parcel for me hmmm... i dont rememeber ordering anything to arrive now, opened it and jumped up and down its the ARK OF TRUTH Woo!! 11 days early, right im off see you all in a couple of hours!!

Anyone else got there copy yet!

MCStewmoo

Originally posted by Stewmoo View Post
    Hey all, i pre-ordered my copy from play USA, Live in the UK, and this morning a parcel for me hmmm... i dont rememeber ordering anything to arrive now, opened it and jumped up and down its the ARK OF TRUTH Woo!! 11 days early, right im off see you all in a couple of hours!!

Anyone else got there copy yet!

MCStewmoo
    Yes! From the same place! Just watched it!!

Comment

It doesn't come out in Australia for a while yet, but I'm planning on going to the screening they're having at the Supanova con at the end of this month - that'll be fuN!

Comment

WOW! You're so lucky. I knew I should have pre-ordered sooner.
        sigpic

Comment

woo just finished watching it not going to say anything to spoil it for anyone but you wont be disappointed some nice bits in it that i didnt expect!!! I'll put my thoughts and comments down when people have seen it!

The special feature of the comic con convention is also very good very funny.
          Last edited by Stewmoo; 01 March 2008, 06:52 AM.

Comment

YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!!! gahhhh!!!!! I have to wait until the 13th when mine arrives!

Comment

Just pre-ordered mine today from Amazon. I'll be a good little girl and try and wait patiently now for it to come in.

Noboby better spoil it! *puts fingers in ears, closes eyes and hums loudly*

Comment

So, only those who live in UK and pre-ordered from amazon.com, got AoT? Has anyone else got it?
                sigpic

Comment

What are the extra features like? Any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                    So, only those who live in UK and pre-ordered from amazon.com, got AoT? Has anyone else got it?
                    I ordered (and recieved) mine from Playusa.com, not Amazon.com.

Comment

Nice. How many days after it dispatched did it take to arrive?
                      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
                        Nice. How many days after it dispatched did it take to arrive?
                        Three days.

Comment

Does it have a 'Continuum' trailer?

Comment

Haven't gotten mine yet, but I pre-ordered from Amazon.com. Funny thing about pre-ordering is, whenever I pre-order from BestBuy, I get my items 1-3 weeks earlier than official release date. Really strange.
                            Last edited by Nicksterr; 02 March 2008, 06:08 PM.

Comment

How annoying, it seems the UK release has been pushed back to April 28 as well

Comment

Working...
                              X