This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Region 2 DVDs Question

So normally every year in Region 2 we get the new season on dvd from around february/march time with one volume of four episode every month or so. So is that happening this year? Can we expect Season Eight around march-ish? Is their any news on it? Also what about Atlantis. I have assumed until now that it would just follow the same pattern but I'm beginning to worry I may be wrong? Is there any information yet? Can anyone help?

Originally posted by Orpheus
    So normally every year in Region 2 we get the new season on dvd from around february/march time with one volume of four episode every month or so. So is that happening this year? Can we expect Season Eight around march-ish? Is their any news on it? Also what about Atlantis. I have assumed until now that it would just follow the same pattern but I'm beginning to worry I may be wrong? Is there any information yet? Can anyone help?
    I'm sure I read somewhere that we'll get the dvd's next March. I was sure there was already a thread about this, but I can't find it. I'll keep looking.
    sigpic

Comment

You get the season we are viewing on DVD before us!? Thats weird...

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Working...
      X