• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Tracker" (509) Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation Thread

Writer: Carl Binder
    Director: Will Waring

---

And another title rolls off the assembly line!

Gave Carl notes on his revised beat sheet for Tracker. My one big cover note: Change the guy’s name. Clearly frustrated, Carl informed me he was open to suggestions. I consulted the list of ingredients listed on the packaged mixed nuts sitting on the coffee table, immediately coming up with the inspired “Peanutia“.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...he-highlights/

According to a blogpost a few days ago (Link), this is the 8th episode of the season, and it has MGM excited.
    Last edited by PG15; 08 May 2008, 04:28 PM.

Do you think this is going to be about Ronan? or about Todd?

1) Tracker on Ronan
    As in the tracking device that was on Ronan?

2) Tracker on Todd's Wraith Ship
    As in the subspace transmitter?

What is it?
    Subspace Energy Technology Thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

503 Broken Ties is a Ronon ep, this is probably about someone/something else
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

If this ep has MGM excited then it must look awsome to those that know what it is about...

...I cannot wait to hear more

Comment

It's probably about another runner.
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by McSwift View Post
            Do you think this is going to be about Ronan? or about Todd?

1) Tracker on Ronan
            As in the tracking device that was on Ronan?

2) Tracker on Todd's Wraith Ship
            As in the subspace transmitter?

What is it?
            When I read the word 'Tracker' I didn't think of that sort of tracker, I was thinking more along the lines of the John Locke type of tracker...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              When I read the word 'Tracker' I didn't think of that sort of tracker, I was thinking more along the lines of the John Locke type of tracker...
              Maybe he will cross over from Lost??
              Now that wouls be a sight!
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                Maybe he will cross over from Lost??
                Now that wouls be a sight!
                yes thats how they are going to save them from the island they will get the deadlus to beam them off the island haha but he would never come over i don;t think i would want him too lol but this episode is gotta be somthing to do with running away and a person has to track them
                sigpic
                [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                  yes thats how they are going to save them from the island they will get the deadlus to beam them off the island haha but he would never come over i don;t think i would want him too lol but this episode is gotta be somthing to do with running away and a person has to track them
                  Oh, well. It would have been fun though if John Locke crossed over from Lost and would be said Tracker!
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Episode got a mention:

I received notes on Whispers, worked on the rewrite, and took a tour of some of the new construction on the FX stage. Jason came by the office about a half dozen times today, each time popping up to discuss Broken Ties for all of two minutes before being called back down to set. Then, I rounded out my afternoon by skimming past scripts for appropriate flashback sequences. Alan is off and running on the new episode #9, The Queen, while Paul does a pass on Ghost in the Machine, Carl works on Tracker, and Marty G. gets a head start on the mid-season two-parter. Looking way ahead, I’ve talked myself into the #16 spot with “a very special Stargate Atlantis” (apologies to James Stewart), while we’ve got some other potential stories floating about in search of definitive slot.
                    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...colored-pages/

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      Agreed.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

First thought: Ronon ep.

But... second thought says its wraith related (Could be Runners, could be Todd, could be any ol wraith storyline).
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                          First thought: Ronon ep.

But... second thought says its wraith related (Could be Runners, could be Todd, could be any ol wraith storyline).
                          What if it's the conclusion of the rouge Asurans?
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

A mention:

In other production news - Will Waring is working on his director’s cut of The Seed, Broken Ties is shooting the Solen scene, looks like the Visual Effects department is going to have their hands full with The Daedalus Variations, Carl just put out the blue pages on Ghost in the Machine, Brad and I await the network/studio notes on The Shrine of Talus and Whispers, Carl continues work on Tracker, Alan has gone to script on The Queen, while Marty G. hammers away at the still untitled mid-season two-parter.
                            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...e-with-flares/

Comment

Update:

Carl put out his first draft of Tracker today. In a word: awesome! McKay and Ronon make a terrific team.
                              http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...n-memory-lane/

Comment

Working...
                              X