Looking for writers for new script fanfic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for writers for new script fanfic

Please, please help! I all ready have one writer. We need writers who love stargate, know and understand the cannon, and who have new, unique ideas that can be brought into the series.

So far, the basic idea is that a single spider form replicator escaped our attack that "wiped them all out" by staying in ida on a planet with no stargate. Somehow, possibly by a race curious on what the replicator was, the replicator got onto a ship and is doing something in ida.

There is obviously more to it, but I will explain further if you PM me or email me (email is in my sig). Thanks!

You can also reply here, as in I am subscribed to this topic.

READ THIS:

If these writers here work out, I will no longer be looking for writers. You can still ask, never hurts to ask, but I don't want to many writers with too many ideas, make things hard to work with. But thank you all. :-D
    Last edited by Blistna; 01 March 2008, 09:54 PM.

I like the idea, we really didn't see enough of the replicator before the humanoid versions came along and made them lame.

Comment

sounds like a possiblely good idea.

ill email you.
      sigpic

Comment

i could contribute if u gave a more detailed take on it, if u wanna chat PM me

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

I'll help as well if you still need people?
          sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1142444/pranksta-4-lyf

R.I.P. Pike River Miners

Spoiler:
          It was all fun and games until Kyle chased a weka.
          I once ate two buns.
          I'll stand in the water while you wash your carrots.
          Let go of my arm, you stupid anemone!

Comment

I like it. can you pm me for more details on the idea?

Comment

I am PMing you all now. And your in luck, we finally got the plot all thinned out.

Comment

Originally posted by Blistna View Post
                I am PMing you all now. And your in luck, we finally got the plot all thinned out.
                my own series has staled, so i'm free. PM me if you still need people.

Comment

Working...
                X