View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Tok'ra?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aldwin

1 1.09%
  • Anise/Freya

5 5.43%
  • Delek

1 1.09%
  • Garshaw of Belote/Yosuuf

0 0%
  • Jalen

2 2.17%
  • Jolinar of Malkshur

3 3.26%
  • Kanan

1 1.09%
  • Kelmaa

0 0%
  • Khonsu, Lord of Amon Shek

0 0%
  • Korra

0 0%
  • Lantash/Martouf

34 36.96%
  • Malek

4 4.35%
  • Ocker

0 0%
  • Per'sus

1 1.09%
  • Dr. Raully

0 0%
  • Ren'al

0 0%
  • Selmak/Jacob Carter

39 42.39%
  • Sina

0 0%
  • Ta'seem

0 0%
  • Thoran

0 0%
  • Zarin

0 0%
  • Other Tok'ra, not named

1 1.09%
  • Egeria

0 0%
Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130137138139140
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 2790

Default Re: Tok'ra Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hathor_girl View Post

Welcome to round 10 of the Tok'ra Kree! Prompt-a-thon!

The time has come to leave prompts for the 10th round. We got a lot of wonderful prompts for the last round, and we hope the same will be the case now!

Prompting is open from May 15th and through May 28th.

Schedule for the prompt-a-thon:

Prompting: May 15th - 28th, 2017.
    Claiming: May 29th - June 11th, 2017 (max 2 prompts).
    Claiming: June 12th - August 13th, 2017 (additional claiming).

Claiming Ends / Last Day To Drop Out: August 13th, 2017.
    Posting: August 14th - September 4th, 2017.

Leave Tok’ra related Stargate prompts on the comm's page on Livejournal or on Dreamwidth, where you can also find more information. You do not need an account! You are very welcome to leave prompts anonymously!

Prompts should belong to the Stargate universe (SG-1, SGA, SGU, movies), though crossovers are permitted.

Claiming has now begun: on Livejournal | on Dreamwidth

Probie

Is there any chance you could reupload your Tok'ra images to a different site? They all say "Please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting"

An AU where Martouf/Lantash is alive and with Sam

I am guessing the person who had the pics on photobucket doesn't have one of the new fancy $400 dollar accounts

I had a pro account for about $100 a year, but I am not paying 4 times that! I haven't been able to find other good 3rd party hosting, and with no third-party linking I am dropping my pro account also. My pics are inaccessible for now and maybe forever, depending on whether or not I find my backup and another place to store them. I am guessing the same for Hathor_girl?

Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Quote Originally Posted by Stargate38 View Post
    Is there any chance you could reupload your Tok'ra images to a different site? They all say "Please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting"
    They're not on my site - I was just copying what Tok'ra Kree! had, and they seem to be using photobucket (or were using them, they seem to be moving everything to somewhere else and updating the image links).

Tok’ra Kree! Round 10 - Posting begins/claiming continues

Posting for round 10 has begun today, August 14th and runs through October 4th, 2017 (until midnight your timezone).

You may post your fanwork anytime during the open posting period.

You can find posting instructions in this post on DW and this post on LJ.

NOTE that claiming continues until September 1st, 2017.

The requirement for your fic/artwork/podfic is only that one or more Tok'ra play an important part, and are not merely there as an easy way to get information and/or technology.

All ratings welcome. Also, gen, het, femslash, slash, poly, are welcome. Show should be Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, the Stargate movies, crossovers between any of these, or crossover with other show, as long as the Stargate component is clear.

If you need them, the rules can be found here and the FAQ is here.

Probie

I have a Tok'ra fetish, I must admit.
    Never Goa'uld though (maybe Hathor).
    The voice, and the rebellious thing might be the reason.

Airman

Does anyone think that Malek is hot? I certainly do he is gorgeous!

Airman

I live Jacob too he is gorgeous

I love the Tok'ras, I think they're so under-rated and under-appreciated on the show, to me they are 1 of the most fascinating races on the show along with the Asgards. My fav Tok'ras are Martouf/Lantash and Jacob/Selmak I cried when they both died

O'Neill in particular disliked the Tok'ras and his often disrespect and rudeness towards them always annoyed me, the Tok'ras have helped the Tauri so many times, even saved them on some occasions and provided them with many crucial intel and weapons, and yet they got very little appreciation for all their crucial contributions, especially from O'Neill. Would the Tauri have been successful in defeating the Goa'ulds and all the System Lords had they not formed an alliance with the Tok'ra? I doubt it, the Tok'ra played a huge part in the defeat of the Goa'ulds and Anubis, so they should be more appreciated and respected, but I feel they get little appreciation and respect from the other characters on the show and from the Stargate fanbase in general for some reason, which is really sad
    And let's not forget that O'Neill would've died long ago from a deadly virus in ep 6x04 had he not blended with a Tok'ra symbiote, but instead of being grateful to the Tok'ras for saving his life, he was so unappreciative to them and then complained about being influenced by his Tok'ra symbiote in 7x03. I'm not saying that O'Neill should like the Tok'ras, if he doesn't like them then he is entitled to his opinions about them, but he should've at least been grateful to the Tok'ras and respected them for saving his life and for providing so much help to the Tauri throughout the show, he should've at least acknowledged all the Tok'ra's important contributions and given the Tok'ra the credit they deserved. His lack of respect and appreciation for them just makes O'Neill seem like a very ungrateful and rude and disrespectful person
    Actually O'Neill just comes across as rather insensitive in general, I find his attitude towards certain alien races rude, disrespectful and insensitive, and not just towards the Tok'ra, he often carelessly says things and behave in certain ways before he thinks, but he was especially insensitive & disrespectful towards the Tok'ras, and I honestly never understood why he disliked the Tok'ras so much, he really had no reason to be at all, after everything the Tok'ras have done to help the Tauri and in the battles against the Goa'ulds, O'Neill should be grateful to them. O'Neill's rude attitude towards the Tok'ras have always irritated me, his lack of respect and appreciation for the Tok'ras is 1 of the many reasons why I dislike O'Neill

Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130137138139140