This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Characters you want to see more of on Stargate

I was thinking about some characters I really wanted to see in more Stargate, in any form really.. On Atlantis or future SG-1 movies..

Anyway

Major Davis, Simon Coombs and Jay Felger are the three I can think of that really need to be back on Stargate. I would've said Woolsey, but recent news made my wish come true . Also General Hammond! Anyway, does anyone have characters they'd like to see back on Stargate for an episode or so?

Cheers

P.S. I think we could do with less Carter on our screens too, I think everyone will want to bite my head off for that..

I wouldn't mind seeing more of Davis, either, though hopefully he's a colonel by now.

Comment

I'd love to see more of Michael, BUT, I do NOT want to see him written as a one-dimensional villain.

A villain with human emotions, yes--but I want to see a broader range of them than bitterness and hatred and desire for revenge. How about loneliness? Grief?

Spoiler:
      There were hints of unrequited love in "The Kindred," and of hurt when Teyla insulted him. Poor Mikey, he looked like he was about to cry!

THAT'S the kind of writing I would like to see for Michael. It makes him more interesting--a villain, but at least a more sympathetic, multilayered villain.
      sigpic
      Special thanks to nebulan for the sig

Comment

In Continuum
        Spoiler:
        They have to go back in time. Can they find a way to save Janet as long as they are there?

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
          In Continuum
          Spoiler:
          They have to go back in time. Can they find a way to save Janet as long as they are there?
          yeah i agree i miss her
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I want to see Harry Maybourne and Skaara. They were awesome! (also good actors)
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
              I want to see Harry Maybourne and Skaara. They were awesome! (also good actors)
              Well since Skaara is dead--err, well, ascended...

Comment

I'd like to see more of the scientists—Felger, Coombs, Chloe, Lee, the guy from SG13 in Heroes. I really wish they hadn't killed Rothman too. I'd like to see more of the Tok'ra, too, especially the ones we had established: Malek, Aldwin, Anise, Garshaw. Here again, I really wish that Martouf was still alive.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Felger and Coombs were great. More of Major Marks. Lots more.

Comment

Hmmm. Three categories here since I'm intricate like that

Characters That I Generally Want to See More <3
                    Carson!!! <3
                    Elizabeth!!
                    (Yes, I know it's not possible, but I can dream on)
                    Radek
                    Lorne
                    Katie Brown
                    (surprise, surprise)
                    Kate
                    (Just one flashback eppy for that crappy death and even crappier eulogy?)

Characters I Want to See Again that TPTB has Probably Forgotten About
                    Ford (please?)
                    Laura Cadman
                    (I liked her, what happened to her?)
                    Caldwell
                    (What the hell's up with his S4 abscence?)
                    Lindsey Novak
                    (I liked her, hiccups girl)
                    Miko (Letters from Pegasus)
                    Allina (Brotherhood)
                    Dr Cole (Sunday)
                    Dr Lindsey (Coup d'Etat)

Characters I'd Rather Not See Again. Ever.
                    Keller
                    (Can't even explain it in a few words ... )
                    Larrin (Airlock. NOW.)
                    Sam (Ran her course...)

Comment

I would like to see more to the Tok'ra, especially Martouf/Lantash, Aldwin, Egeria, Malek, Jolinar, Jacob/Selmak, and Yosuuf/Garshaw.

Yes, some of them may currently be dead in this universe, but that has never been a problem in Sci-fi.

-Skadi
                      sigpic
                      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I'd like to see Major Davis, RepliWeir, General O'neill, and Bra'tac. Also, how can anyone get enough of Carter. She is amazingly hot, brilliant, and a great character. Finally, Larrin. She is smoking hot, and I sensed some sparks between her and Sheppard.

Comment

Originally posted by the wraithwaxer View Post
                          Finally, Larrin. She is smoking hot, and I sensed some sparks between her and Sheppard.
                          Typical men ...

Comment

I'd love to see more of Keller coz we hardly saw her in season 4! She wasn't shoved in our faces at every opportunity no no no.....

No, really we DO need more Caldwell he was great where did he go?
                            And I agree with Reiko i'd like to see Miko too, that scene with her in LFP was funny. And I really liked Novak too!

And Caron needs to be in more than 5 episodes thats for sure and Zelenka should go off world and get himself into trouble with Mckay or Sheppard that would be fun.

(and Larrin should leave shes rubbish)
                            sigpic

Comment

I think Major Davis Brigadier General Davis could do with an appearance or two

I want to see more of Ford. Two or three eps over s5 and s6 would be perfect; no more though - there's such a thing as spoiling a good character with overexposure.

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                              X