X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    who cares? Better be alive than dead
    I do. We are already pushing our selves into the galaxy forcing our ways and beliefs on people who have more right to their stuff than we do. Heck we are starting to get worse than the Gou;ald in our ways. Doing that would just be yet another nail in that coffin.

It's time that Earth follow in the foot steps of the Goa'uld and pose as false gods.
    Thanks for making my point.

Being the heroes tend to get difficult at times. In fiction heroes take the high road and ussually wins but in real life I am sorry to say certain evils are committed maybe even necessary. Stargate recognizes this fact:

The Other Side. SG1 let that guy hit the Iris.
    Unnatural Selection. SG1 had to betray Fifth to stop the replicators.
    Yes being heroic is difficult. That is the point. Heroes take the high road, regardless of how difficult it is. Baddies do what ever, and justify it how they wish, all in the name of the ends justify the means. WE are the heroes and need to start acting like it, not being as evil (if not worse) than the "baddies we fight"..

look, they aren't using that device. Why should they have it? They don't need it
    And why should we have it just cause we want it..

Taking the ZPM from them would be neither stealing nor evil. The Ancients gave it to them to safeguard it for future use in the battle with the Wraith. By locking it in a cave somewhere instead of letting the Ancients' direct descendents use it to save lives, the Daganians are failing to live up to their compact.
    Guard it for the ANCIENTS to use. Are we ancients? No. Ergo we have no claim to it.

Comment

oh no not this again.
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
      X