Possible reason for Carson? (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible reason for Carson? (spoilers)

Whether he is a clone or a replicator or the real thing, Carson seems like exactly the person that Michael would want at this point, not only to help him create his hybrid race (which Carson obviously could help with) but Carson is the reason Michael is this way. You can't deny the whole vengeance motive for Michael of having his own Carson (real or not) to throw around.

I personally think that this one is a clone created by michael for just that reason.
    sigpic

Nah. The vengeance angle is so much better if Carson is the original Carson. It would lose some of its luster if he was a clone.
    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Avenger is right.

Anyway, its obvious that Carson 'helped' with creating the vrius. Why kill off the real Carson and use a clone instead, it doesn't make any sense. If there was a clone Carson faffing about in the universe it was probably the one that got blown up on Atlantis.

Comment

Spoiler:
        MGM's preview for next week shows rodney and john talking and that he's not a replicator cause the scensors would have picked it up

Comment

Don't know if anyone has suggested this, but perhaps this is indeed the "real" Carson, and the one who died was the clone. Can anyone recall a past episode where Michael might have had an opportunity to abduct Carson and substitute a clone?
          My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor D.H.D. Puddlejumper View Post
            Don't know if anyone has suggested this, but perhaps this is indeed the "real" Carson, and the one who died was the clone. Can anyone recall a past episode where Michael might have had an opportunity to abduct Carson and substitute a clone?
            Possibly "Misbegotten", the 2nd episode of Season 3, when the Wraith that had turned human were placed on a planet, and Michael and some others got their memories back,and Michael was holding Carson prisoner in the medical tent, that's the only instance I can think of that Michael had hold of Carson.
            EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES, ONE STARGATE AT A TIME

Comment

Originally posted by Professor D.H.D. Puddlejumper View Post
              yeah this has been talked about since the Kindred first was mentioned months ago.

Comment

Working...
              X