X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question

Hi all,

i was a big fan sg-1 when i was younger but stopped watching it because its time slot was always being changed making it hard to follow,

i now want to start watching atlantis from the begginning, so my question is do i need to have watched sg-1 to get whats going on or is it completly seperate.

thanks

Originally posted by lizardk_101 View Post
    Hi all,

i was a big fan sg-1 when i was younger but stopped watching it because its time slot was always being changed making it hard to follow,

i now want to start watching atlantis from the begginning, so my question is do i need to have watched sg-1 to get whats going on or is it completly seperate.

thanks
    There are already quite a few threads about this subject here, if you have a look around this section of the forum you should be able to find them.
    sigpic

Comment

They stand alone enough to be able to watch SGA without having to keep track of SG1, however, I feel it helps to be all caught up. I'm a bit of a completist though. I like to have the 'big picture' in my mind.

Short answer, you are able to watch it alone.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=51439
        sigpic

Comment

I think you will be able to follow it just fine, but you might miss some of the in-jokes and little nuances of it. If that doesn't concern you and you really don't have any interest in SG-1, it probably isn't worth watching 200 episodes of it for those few moments.

(Although, personally, I like SG-1 better! But that's just me!)

Comment

Working...
          X