Matts power evolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matts power evolution

does anyone notice the other heroes didn't get offshoots of their powers like Matt did i find it odd

any ideas on who could get extra power offshoots

most of the heroes with more than one power, found out right away, like hiro, he can freezer time, travel through time, and teleport. the haitian can erase memories and block powers. everyone else's powers seem difficult to expand on. but the series is still young, give it time.
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

It'd be kinda cool if Peter discovered the ability to remove someones power instead of just copying them, then he could basically nueter Sylar. Then again that would eliminate any threat way too easily, and we've sort of already seen it with the virus.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
        It'd be kinda cool if Peter discovered the ability to remove someones power instead of just copying them, then he could basically nueter Sylar. Then again that would eliminate any threat way too easily, and we've sort of already seen it with the virus.
        And then Peter accidently removes his own ability and is stuck without any power.

Comment

Working...
        X