Who Would You Feed to Todd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Would You Feed to Todd?

As we all know, Todd gets hungry, and perhaps next time we won't be lucky enough to have a guilt-ridden business man standing by. No one wants Todd to go the way of Steve, so... Who would you feed to him, out of all the cast, extras, etc?

I'm thinking maybe Kanaan, he annoys me.
    Still waiting for a / romance... *sigh*

"You are very clever -- I will even give you brilliant; but there is brilliant, and then there's me."

Pete Shanahan

I know we'd have to get him to Atlantis, but who cares.

Comment

Kavanaugh. Or one of the lobbyists from John McCain's presidential campaign. There are so many that he wouldn't miss one.

Comment

Kavanagh, Lucious

Comment

The person who wrote off Ford. The person who decided to write off Ford. The person who told him that he was written off. Oh and oh yea Ronon lol no real reason other then he took Ford's place and the wraith wouldn't be able to eat him anyway. Pissing off Wraith is fun

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
            Kavanaugh. Or one of the lobbyists from John McCain's presidential campaign. There are so many that he wouldn't miss one.
            Haha! I didn't think about doing real life people... Frank Murkowski, then. No longer governor (of ak) but still very much an idiot.

I'd be sad if Kavanaugh died. Still, he lost the ponytail, so he's not worth as much of my time anymore.

"You are very clever -- I will even give you brilliant; but there is brilliant, and then there's me."

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska View Post
              Still, he lost the ponytail, so he's not worth as much of my time anymore.
              Somebody get that man a wig!

Comment

Some of the candidates in this coming election...
                Last edited by wurlitzer153; 24 February 2008, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Yikes, I don't want this to get overly political. Of course, now I sound like a hypocrite since earlier I was being political, but still. I've seen what politics can do to a thread...

Here, enjoy this:

See, it's Ronon threatening to shoot a tantruming Weir while Zelenka gives a thumbs up and Sheppard cries because he's actually the father of Teyla's baby.

And here we see Hammond on the phone with his cable company because he didn't pay the bill and now he will miss the latest episode of the Gillmore Girls.

Oh my, these smilies are just too much fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska View Post

Here, enjoy this:

See, it's Ronon threatening to shoot a tantruming Weir while Zelenka gives a thumbs up and Sheppard cries because he's actually the father of Teyla's baby.

And here we see Hammond on the phone with his cable company because he didn't pay the bill and now he will miss the latest episode of the Gillmore Girls.

Oh my, these smilies are just too much fun!

love it =)

as for who i would feed to todd that would have to be McKay, i just tend to hate him.

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                    Pete Shanahan

Also 100% agreeing with this
                    sigpic
                    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Lucius and

spoilers for the kindred part 1
                      Spoiler:
                      the silly women who missed michaels cruiser in the Kindred Part 1
                      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                        Lucius and

spoilers for the kindred part 1
                        Spoiler:
                        the silly women who missed michaels cruiser in the Kindred Part 1
                        Brilliant!!
                        The team can keep Todd as a pet, and in the brig they can have a pen full of people who messed up and now get to be Todd-chow.
                        Sort of like those dumb "Wa-Mu" commercials with the pen of bankers.
                        We should send letters to our congressmen... I mean the writers of the show, and suggest it!

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                          love it =)

as for who i would feed to todd that would have to be McKay, i just tend to hate him.

Not Rodney!!! Noooooo!

Martin Gero, the writer of Sunday, will make a great meal for Todd. I used to like him until he killed off Carson.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                            Pete Shanahan

Can you leave the poor man alone? Sam already dumped him.
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              Not Rodney!!! Noooooo!

Martin Gero, the writer of Sunday, will make a great meal for Todd. I used to like him until he killed off Carson.
                              I would be forced to disown the show if McKay was killed. "All the wasted years", I would say, "and now I can't even watch the old episodes because they are ruined for me."

Comment

Working...
                              X