What if Carson becomes a villain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    I am Pro Season 4, and I cannot wait to Season 5! Carson returning is helping me overcome the loss of Weir. I feel the show can still be great with or without Weir. Now with the hope of Carson, it will give the show a more warm feeling that an original character is returning. BUT, it has to be his good old self. Heck, I could even live with a clone that is an exact copy, as long as he is the Carson the fans love him for.
    same i cant wait for season 5 but i wouldn't care if beckett was bad or good unless it affected the ratings!!!! i wouldn;t care cuz i am a keller fan no offence to beckett fans
    sigpic
    [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

He could be the good kind of villain. You know the bad guys always think they are the good guys.

It's the ones you least expect it from... And Carson is great candidate. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't who we think he is.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

What if Carson becomes a villain?
        i would bloody cry......i've put up with a lot of crap with this show but that would be the last straw
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          He could be the good kind of villain. You know the bad guys always think they are the good guys.

It's the ones you least expect it from... And Carson is great candidate. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't who we think he is.
          You're right, the best villains are the ones who believe they are doing "the right thing". What if Carson isn't who HE thinks he is?
          sigpic

Comment

I trust whatever they do with him, it'll be cool.

Trusting Chrisisall
            Late to the Gate

Comment

If they make Carson a villian, that will ruin the show, imo. It will tick off the Carson fans who love this character for his big heart. They will take something so pure and totally ruin it. I don't think they would do that to the character, especially when Paul McGillion said him returning was clever and the Save Carson Beckett fans will be very happy. I don't think they would be too kind to an evil Carson.
              Now with the hope of Carson, it will give the show a more warm feeling that an original character is returning. BUT, it has to be his good old self.
              Originally posted by nx01a View Post
              What I'd prefer is just to see the discomfort others have with him, not knowing if he's really evil or even the real Carson. How would his personality change when his friends start distancing themselves? What would the IOA/SGC make him go through to prove he's not a traitor? What about his guilt over the Hoffan drug and the deaths he's been a part of causing?
              I'm with you both Briangate and nx01a. I think it is very realistic for the others being discomfortable (we saw a wee bitty of this with John and Rodney in the preview) though I'd prefer not to see any drastic personality changes. And, he probably will go through a lot of guilt over what happened, so that'll be interesting to see.

If he goes evil myself and other Carson fans might even be more pissed than before. Its realistic for him to be a bit different afetr what he's been through but to distort this character we fought so hard to save would be just plain stupid on the part of tptb.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

I'm with you both Briangate and nx01a. I think it is very realistic for the others being discomfortable (we saw a wee bitty of this with John and Rodney in the preview) though I'd prefer not to see any drastic personality changes. And, he probably will go through a lot of guilt over what happened, so that'll be interesting to see.

If he goes evil myself and other Carson fans might even be more pissed than before. Its realistic for him to be a bit different afetr what he's been through but to distort this character we fought so hard to save would be just plain stupid on the part of tptb.
                I could of accepted Weir being bad/villian then maybe becoming good. As per Carson, the fans did not rally and support his return to be evil. I think it would be a big slap in the face to the fans.
                sigpic

Comment

As per Carson, the fans did not rally and support his return to be evil. I think it would be a big slap in the face to the fans.
                  Well, that'll teach us to ask for things!
                  And, come on! Think of the accent!

Comment

I could of accepted Weir being bad/villian then maybe becoming good. As per Carson, the fans did not rally and support his return to be evil. I think it would be a big slap in the face to the fans.
                    I too would have liked Elizabeth to be a wee bitty "bad" for an eppy or two. Or, more appropriately, an "anti-hero"

For Carson becoming evil, it would be a complete slap in the face. And not the first either

Comment

I don't particularly like the idea of carson being "evil" however him being a villain would be interesting, say that he's at odds with atlantis for a couple of episodes for some reason that he can't fully explain to them and all because he is actually trying to do something "good" not evil, he defeats atlantis a couple of times and manages to do so without killing anybody, eventually they learn whats goin on and accept his actions..etc..

because I just plain can't see carson bein "evil" lol

Comment

I just don't see this happenning. I mean Carson as Evil.

Soon I will replace the Wraith as the dominant species in the Galaxy but first I have to feed my turtles...

The character is so nice. I just can't picture it.
                        Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
                          I just don't see this happenning. I mean Carson as Evil.

Soon I will replace the Wraith as the dominant species in the Galaxy but first I have to feed my turtles...

The character is so nice. I just can't picture it.
                          It's always the ones you least expect...
                          What if he wants to create some kind of Wraith-turtle hybrid?

Comment

Originally posted by Charon View Post
                            You're right, the best villains are the ones who believe they are doing "the right thing". What if Carson isn't who HE thinks he is?
                            That sounds just like the whole replicator duplication thing.....

Carson as a "villain" would be dreadful. Why all the discarded characters should become villains is beyond me, but I think it would be a betrayal to the character to do that and lets face it, vilifying two main characters is pushing the envelope, but I'll accept it. Make for the hatrick and it'll be like watching a broken record.

Besides, he looked so cute and happy to see them all at the end of Part I that I'd hate to lose that.

Comment

Quoted for saying SLAPINTHEFACE

^.^

Comment

if carson became a villian i would be so $$%$%@& **&%$&&()#@@# #$$$%^&&^%%%^&* &^$^$&^&^&$%*(%^$#$@#$ @#@$#$^&&$%#$%#$^%$^$%##%#$^ %&%^#$#^^ Pissed

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Working...
                                X