What if Carson becomes a villain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if Carson becomes a villain?

Okay, not sure if this has been talked about so...bare with me.
    Okay, we'll soon know the truth, but speculating is so damn fun...
    Let's say the Carson they recovered is a clone. Let's say Michael got DNA samples from him in "Misbegotten" and later cloned him. Now, he is "back" on Atlantis. The team eventually learns that he's a clone. They want him back, but they can't really trust him. He DID work with Michael - what if his genetic code had been manipulated in such a way that he has to obey Michael? They can't let him do whatever he wants. So, Carson takes off, in similar fashion to Ford...
    He feels betrayed, he doesn't know where he belongs, blah blah blah. He becomes bad, or...semi-bad...
    Thus, he becomes a recurring villain. I mean, he'll be back for a few episodes next season, but we don't know in what capacity he'll be back. How 'bout renegade Carson?
    Okay...*puts on fire resistant suit* Flame away...

Heck, I'd love it. Let Paul stretch his acting muscles a bit more than as the doc everyone loves. Or the first modern idiot to walk through the Stargate.

What I'd prefer is just to see the discomfort others have with him, not knowing if he's really evil or even the real Carson. How would his personality change when his friends start distancing themselves? What would the IOA/SGC make him go through to prove he's not a traitor? What about his guilt over the Hoffan drug and the deaths he's been a part of causing?

With Woolsey joining next season, can we really stand having 3 Doctors everyone loves on one station?
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
      What I'd prefer is just to see the discomfort others have with him, not knowing if he's really evil or even the real Carson. How would his personality change when his friends start distancing themselves? What would the IOA/SGC make him go through to prove he's not a traitor? What about his guilt over the Hoffan drug and the deaths he's been a part of causing?
      Oh, definately. And what I'm suggesting is that he doesn't take all that very well, ESPECIALLY if he turns out to not be the real Carson...
      With Woolsey joining next season, can we really stand having 3 Doctors everyone loves on one station?

Comment

I say boo.
        Plus like you alread said it was done with Ford. Perhaps it was to be done with Weir.... Wait to I see a trend here. WTH is up with all these SGA characters getting "killed off" just so they can come back as villians? What is this WWF? Hes a good guy, now hes a bad guy, now hes a good guy again......
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
          I say boo.
          Plus like you alread said it was done with Ford. Perhaps it was to be done with Weir.... Wait to I see a trend here. WTH is up with all these SGA characters getting "killed off" just so they can come back as villians? What is this WWF? Hes a good guy, now hes a bad guy, now hes a good guy again......
          Well, Ford was never a "bad guy". And we'll never know about Weir. Perhaps Carson could TRULY become evil. Kill Teyla's kid, kill Michael, marry Todd, rule the galaxy! And we'd have a bad guy with a SCOTTISH accent! Think about it, man! None of the english accent bad guys crap here! It's all about the Scotts!!!

Comment

There's a small yet vocal [how do they spell it?] Gaith movement that would take issue with your 'marry Todd' comment as a sign of Carson's evill. I trust you mean that he aligns himself with evil. Intimately.
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
              There's a small yet vocal [how do they spell it?] Gaith movement that would take issue with your 'marry Todd' comment as a sign of Carson's evill. I trust you mean that he aligns himself with evil. Intimately.

Comment

Carson a villian, now that would be so unexpected.

Hell yeah!

I can just picture it! LOL.

Comment

Becomes a villian? He already is in my mind. He is the one person who could have stopped all this but no he goes on with his evil experiments and now we have Michael.... Vllian? he is already there.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                    Becomes a villian? He already is in my mind. He is the one person who could have stopped all this but no he goes on with his evil experiments and now we have Michael.... Vllian? he is already there.
                    Well, that's one way of looking at it. So, you wouldn't mind if he kills Teyla's kid and makes me a happy man, would you?

Comment

That's just what the Pegasus galaxy needs: An Evil Scott.
                      sigpic

Comment

Unless the Carson that died in 'Sunday' was actually the clone, and this is the real Carson.
                        sigpic

Comment

If they make Carson a villian, that will ruin the show, imo. It will tick off the Carson fans who love this character for his big heart. They will take something so pure and totally ruin it. I don't think they would do that to the character, especially when Paul McGillion said him returning was clever and the Save Carson Beckett fans will be very happy. I don't think they would be too kind to an evil Carson.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            If they make Carson a villian, that will ruin the show, imo. It will tick off the Carson fans who love this character for his big heart. They will take something so pure and totally ruin it. I don't think they would do that to the character, especially when Paul McGillion said him returning was clever and the Save Carson Beckett fans will be very happy. I don't think they would be too kind to an evil Carson.
                            lol the rating would be even lower in season 5 and there would be no chance of season 6
                            sigpic
                            [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                              lol the rating would be even lower in season 5 and there would be no chance of season 6
                              I am Pro Season 4, and I cannot wait to Season 5! Carson returning is helping me overcome the loss of Weir. I feel the show can still be great with or without Weir. Now with the hope of Carson, it will give the show a more warm feeling that an original character is returning. BUT, it has to be his good old self. Heck, I could even live with a clone that is an exact copy, as long as he is the Carson the fans love him for.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X