Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do the Wraith know about Michael?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be funny to see...

Comment

Originally posted by JSPuddlejumper View Post
      They seem to know a lot.

Espeically Todd.

However, I do not think Michael and Todd were lover boys.
      I take great offense in that!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Maybe Todd tapped into the telepathic hive link to find out about Micheal taking over the Wraith lab and I also think that is how he found out about the one called Micheal. Maybe Todd has a couple of Wraith worshippers working for him. Just a thought.

LS

Comment

I'm pretty sure the word got around about Michael since he went back to the Wraith twice. I'm guessing that the second time he had to escape and it wasn't very pretty so there is probably an APB out for him anyway.

The wraith probably do not have names in a convential sense but they must have some way of identifying individuals just as many animal species do, their Tatoo's are obviously some way of distinguishing allegience or faction or clan.

I think Todd knows a lot more then he lets on not only about Michael, but everything in general. As he indicated it was not easy to re-introduce himself into the Wraith world. I bet one of his tricks for staying alive and ahead of the game is gathering as much intel as he can.
          Ori Schmori, a Wraith eating chicken...now that's something worth watching!

Comment

Working...
          X