Michael's Monsters from Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1138 View Post
    Please, can we see a giant Rancor-sized version living under a trapdoor in Michael's throne room?
    That would be freaking sweet! A mix between a queen xenomorph and rancor!

Comment

I hope the monsters will come back as a servant race too Michaels hybrid race

Like the Jaffa and the Goa´uld

Or something but I would really like to see them again
      sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

Well the Bug People can serve as his verison of the Kull while the Human Hybrids serve as his Jaffa. One as soldier the other as commander. Makes a good combination and who knows, we might see even more creations from that evil brain of Michael.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Does that make michael a queen? Lawlz

supahstah

Comment

i bet those monsters would be useless outside there only good at close quarters

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by eps200 View Post
              i bet those monsters would be useless outside there only good at close quarters
              they probably turn to stone in the sunlight! Do you think we are going to ever see them again? I mean he did say in Vengeance that he was conducting the experiment on many planets and there were a ton of them on *that* planet.....what did he do destroy them all in favor of the Athosians?? That would have been a waste IMO
              Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
              &=AWESOME &Forever
              No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

I'm guessing as far as a plot device they are too efficient. If he used them soley instead of trying to build a more human version they would be able to just overrun every planet in Pegasus and nearly every hive ship if he could get them on board. It would pretty much leave no room in the series.

I did enjoy the episode with them in it, it was distinctly alienesque, and I am hoping to see their return. However, it would have to be limited and the Atlantis humans would have to find a way to put a stop to their spread. Which of course they will do because they solve every problem in 60-120 minutes, granted even if it makes the situation in the future worse for everyone else. :::yawn:::
                Ori Schmori, a Wraith eating chicken...now that's something worth watching!

Comment

JM's blog says that the Hybrids serve as the new and improved version of these creatures which makes me think that we might not see them again I hope I'm wrong there plus that leaves a big question on what happened to all those creatures? Seems a pity just to remove them from the storyline.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
                  X