Teyla's kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xSFx View Post
    Is he some sort of Orici? ..as in, Wraithici?

***ROFLMAO***

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
      At this point with this kid and all that has happened sooo far with her superpowers when the kid was a tadpole....nothing would surpirse me!!

My biggest concern is what TPTB intend to do with him after he is born.....keeping him around IMO would be somewhat of a mistake for the show as far as plot goes.
      true, but that would really suck if something happens to the kid like he dies or something or becomes some kind of Orici like Adria and Teyla's people , i mean there is only so much a person can take and i think that would be unfair
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
        how could it be micheal do you all thing she was implanted with micheal baby secrectly even if this is possible where could he have done it she was on atlantis the whole time and he don't even know where that is LOL!!
        wow , somebody asked Connor Trinneer that question at a convention i was at Star Trek Las Vegas Con, and he was like , and he didn't answer that
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

My theory is Michael used his mind powers to look for Teyla but he found Kanaan instead. Over the course of months he manage to slowly corrupt the guy. With Kanaan as his pawn so he could use him to impregnate Teyla, stuck her with a needle while they were in bed together, and help him kidnap the Athosians.
          Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

My thoughts about the baby:
            (copied from my post at the Wraith' Defenders Thread)

Spoiler:
            1. Kanaan really fathered him. Michael just wants him because he's Teyla's, and Kanaan is already part of his army, so the baby will follow.

2. Michael tricked her mind into thinking he was Kanaan (just look at the way Kanaan stares before him, he can do that to all Athosians simultaneously, so he could walk among them on New Athos, too, if he wanted to) and got her pregnant himself, like this. So it's his baby. It's pretty clear he's *definitely* interested in her, now, and he wants her very much alive and on his side. Whether he will take over her mind too, I don't know. Might depend on her reactions after she's given the treatment.

3. The Wraith scientist who did the experiments with the Wraith DNA behind the other Wraiths backs? Maybe it was Michael? The boy has showed he's got a lot to learn, still, when creating those Bugs. Humanoids were better, like he has now. The scientist might have, or probably has used his own DNA and put it in those people. If that's true, and Teyla has that DNA, the baby will have it too, and therefore the Wraith part of Teyla, the baby, and all the other Athosians, is Michael's. He's brought his 'family' home to fight for him. The only ones he's got left.

Why not do it sooner? Michael had Carson Beckett, and dug around in his mind. The experi-Wraith thought everybody was dead. He saw in Carson's mind that this was not the case. Suddenly, he had a new family, and there started his new plans. I don't know if Michael really knew before what was so special about Teyla. And hearing, in the past, that Teyla had some Wraith DNA might not have raised too much questions with him, as he thought that experiment was all over. You never know if others started an alike one, or if they got the DNA in another way. Carson does know where it comes from.

Maybe the third option makes most sense, now. Either way, I think Michael is gonna play daddy. You can clearly see he's emotional towards both Teyla and the baby. I can't wait to see the next episode and get even more answers. And I hope Michael is going to turn her into a Half-Wraith. And that they're gonna win and that then time will be reset.

And:

Michael mentions there's a deeper bond between himself and Teyla than she knows about. If he's talking about his Wraith DNA in her, that's true. Maybe he can affect her so much, or take her over so well (he's the only one who could do that to her? Have we seen a male do this before?) because he's kind of connecting to his own DNA.

He also says that, when the baby gets there, their bond will be even stronger. This is of course the part where he shoves even more of his DNA in her. Again, there was only one 'Wraith' around to take DNA from, for his experiments, and that's himself yet again? So more of his DNA she will get.

Have you seen those Athosians? Well, Kanaan alone, so far? He was totally blanked out, about like she was after he took control of her in "Michael", so he could get free. If Kanaan has more of Michael's own DNA in himself, this might be very possible? We haven't really seen it before. But maybe now we're there?

I don't know if he'll make her mind go numb like with the others. He seems to want her to understand things, and with a dead mind that won't work. He wants her by his side, as his Queen, and mindlessness isn't exactly the way that works, right? So when she's had her baby (they might just not show it as extendedly as they plan to do it in S&R?), and Michael still holds her people there, together with the little son, what will she do? He'll alter her, that's for sure. She might like the power. With most people she cares for with Michael, she'll stay. She's going to have to put her child first. She'll want to see how he's raised, do it herself. Stop Michael from poisoning his mind.

I'm thinking someday soon I need to start posting at the Teyla Whump Thread, too.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
              Do you think that maybe Micheal is the father of the child somehow?

I hope so I want the see what kind of powers that kid would have

But I wonder what they name him

Ronan maybe
              sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

I had this Idea and posted on it at the begining of the season when we first learned about Teyla's pregnancy. Everybody shot that down as fast as I could type it. I hope I am right!

Comment

I dont know how far the writers are going to go with the baby story, but to me there doing the same thing as SG1. When Claudia Black got pregnant the writers based a whole story around the baby (Adria), and now it looks like Teyla's baby is going to play a part in (maybe, just guessing) defeating the wraith.

As anybody else noticed this or is it just me?
                  Company of Thieves

Daniel: You might want to prepare to return fire.

Marks: For the record, Im always prepared. I just have to push this button.

Comment

Just you...
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=51888

Comment

In the relationships board, there's been a 'Teyla's Baby' board for a while now.

There's also a 'Teyla's Kid' board. Enough is enough.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Do you guys think the baby will be born by Kindred 2. Why else would Michael kidnap Teyla now unless he didn't want the baby born on Atlantis where he can't get to him. By my count the Teyla is about 7 1/2 months pregnant at least. I think it is just enough time don't you?

You know I have a theory that Teyla may choose to stay with Michael so that she can raised the baby boy if Michael manages to keep it.

The name may very well be a human name I think it has been a long time since the Wraith named an offspring. Maybe They' name the kid:

John Ronon
                        John Rodney
                        Ronney

Michael is going to love these names.

Maybe even Sam Emagan
                        Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

They should call him Thor.
                          sigpic
                          Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Originally posted by xSFx View Post
                            They should call him Thor.
                            Loki. He'll be a bad baby...

Comment

Nah I'd go with Stewie
                              Spoiler:

The Wraith wont know what hit them...

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                                In the relationships board, there's been a 'Teyla's Baby' board for a while now.

There's also a 'Teyla's Kid' board. Enough is enough.
                                Yeah we keep this up and people will think this kid *is* the second coming or something!!
                                Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                                &=AWESOME &Forever
                                No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Working...
                                X