Teyla's kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teyla's kid

Is he some sort of Orici? ..as in, Wraithici?
    sigpic
    Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Originally posted by xSFx View Post
    Is he some sort of Orici? ..as in, Wraithici?
    I just hope he's dead meat. Todd, you hungry? Or maybe your giant baby-eating bunny?

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
      I just hope he's dead meat. Todd, you hungry? Or maybe your giant baby-eating bunny?
      the baby is obviously going to be abducted or killed because teyla wouldn't be in the next season because she would be spending to much time with the baby
      sigpic
      [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
        the baby is obviously going to be abducted or killed because teyla wouldn't be in the next season because she would be spending to much time with the baby
        Don't be so fast. You forgot all about the "accelerated development" thing. Why, he could be suckling on his momma's titties in the morning and conquering the galaxy in the evening...

Comment

The kid will probably pull an Adria on us (anyone know if these Wraith 2.0 can ascend? =)).
          sigpic
          Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Do you think that maybe Micheal is the father of the child somehow?
            Vote Anubis for President in 2012
            A Face you Can Trust
            sigpic
            So whats the worst that could happen?
            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
              Carp yes. He did first say that he wanted Teyla and their bond to 'strengthen' even further.

If that means she can have a free mind or not when he semi-Queens her, I don't know.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

That's what I was wondering. After all, if he can masquerade as Kanaan in Teyla's 'visions,' who's to say it didn't happen once in person? The interest he took in her baby was definitely out of the ordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by jyh View Post
                  That's what I was wondering. After all, if he can masquerade as Kanaan in Teyla's 'visions,' who's to say it didn't happen once in person? The interest he took in her baby was definitely out of the ordinary.
                  I found it strange how Michael was towards Teyla so it wouldn't surpise me at all if he turns out to be the father...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                    I found it strange how Michael was towards Teyla so it wouldn't surpise me at all if he turns out to be the father...
                    At this point with this kid and all that has happened sooo far with her superpowers when the kid was a tadpole....nothing would surpirse me!!

My biggest concern is what TPTB intend to do with him after he is born.....keeping him around IMO would be somewhat of a mistake for the show as far as plot goes.
                    Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                    &=AWESOME &Forever
                    No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Obviously the kid will be fully grown in an episode.

His name will probably be Kakaken. Hadoukkkkkkkkkkkkkkken!

Kakaken will wil chasing tail, Adria's!

Comment

No, but he does seem to be interested in the baby. Must be the super double dose of wraith it got because of Teyla already having it and Kanan also having some wraith DNA.
                        sigpic
                        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                          No, but he does seem to be interested in the baby. Must be the super double dose of wraith it got because of Teyla already having it and Kanan also having some wraith DNA.
                          Ever since I heard that Teyla was pregant I thought it was Micheal's so I really kind of hope it is as thats what I have beenthinking this entire time but I could be wrong
                          Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                          A Face you Can Trust
                          sigpic
                          So whats the worst that could happen?
                          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Ever since I heard that Teyla was pregant I thought it was Micheal's so I really kind of hope it is as thats what I have beenthinking this entire time but I could be wrong
                            how could it be micheal do you all thing she was implanted with micheal baby secrectly even if this is possible where could he have done it she was on atlantis the whole time and he don't even know where that is LOL!!
                            sigpic
                            [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

I knew that kid was special since SoW. A fetus was able to help Teyla take control of a Queen's mind. It was in a thread in somewhere. I suspected Michael had a hand in its conception from when he capture her in Vengeance. I originally though it would be Michael's queen but it would appear that it is actually Michael's heir apparent and Teyla is the queen.

Of course this could also mean that like most Stargate Universe children it is going to grow up mighty fast like.

The Harcisis
                              The Orici

It may be a threat much quicker than anticipated. I wonder how Michael is going to manage it?
                              Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Working...
                              X