Where is Weir?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Weir?

Why bring back an old adversary for no reason? Wasn't Mikey working on some kind of super Wraith soldier thing?

And since when did the targeting system on the Daedalus become so crappy? It missed not one but TWO shots!!! How did they ever managed to kill so many Asuran ships?

Spoiler:
    There isn't going to be any Repli-Weir because Torri Higginson said no to a recurring role for the 5th season

What do you mean "bring back and old adversary for no reason? Yes, Michael was working on an super wraith deal, but it didn't really work out, so he's working on a new way to be nasty.

The new weapons on the Daedalus appear to be fixed. They don't move to track a target like the rail guns can. Unless the Daedalus is lined up for a shot, they can't adjust anything. Also, when your target is moving, it makes things more difficult.
    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

There isn't going to be any Repli-Weir because Torri Higginson said no to a recurring role for the 5th season
      Hopefully they can do the replicator storyline without Weir.
      sigpic
      Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
        Wasn't Mikey working on some kind of super Wraith soldier thing?
        Ummm...yeah. Did you miss that part in the episode? Where he calls his bug-people more of a first step, a crude attempt? The Athosians are a step forward. Superhuman abilities(presumably), without the nasty side-effects, like having to suck people's life force through their hands and, you know, looking like huge beetles...

Comment

They can just claim she ascended =)
          sigpic
          Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Why bring back an old adversary for no reason? Wasn't Mikey working on some kind of super Wraith soldier thing?

And since when did the targeting system on the Daedalus become so crappy? It missed not one but TWO shots!!! How did they ever managed to kill so many Asuran ships?
            Second one first, if they blew up the ship Teyla would have died! *that would have gone down well in SGA*

First point: I think they did this because it was the only way they could seriously bring back Carson and deal with Teyla's pregnancy without it all seeming too contrived...it is better then going in yet a third way surely? Actually it kind of brings all the threads together, which I hope is the point in the end.

Really what choice did they have?

Fans (some fans) wanted Carson back, he was in itty bitty pieces at the end of season 3 so yeah... unless he was made a Relpicator and that seems unlikely now, and also that was meant to be Weir's story line, this is one choice and in a way, a natural choice... it was after all Carson's blind and stupid attempts to manufacture/manipulate/screw with the retrovirus and use it on Michael (totally against Michael's will btw), that lead us here in the first place. Michael wouldn't be experimenting on anyone if it wasn't for Carson's original actions.

So yeah you want a character back from the dead this is what happens.

As for Weir well Torri is not interested so... *shrugs*

Comment

Aw... but I <3 Torri!!!

Stupid Sam... ruins everything...

Even if they blew up the cruiser, they probably could have somehow saved Tayla. I mean, they just BROUGHT BACK CARSON!!! Hellooo?

They can probably clone the entire SGA from the replicator database... Oh wait THEY DID!!!

I want Weir!!! Wier NAW!!! Also bring back Rainbow Sun Franks!!!

Comment

Aw... but I <3 Torri!!!

Stupid Sam... ruins everything...
                It was Torri's choice blaming a fictional character for an actor's choice is a little unreasonable don't you think? Also you will be pleased to know that Carter...
                Spoiler:
                will be in very few ep in season 5, as the actress is working on another project... and Woolsey will be the new Leader of SGA. No I am not kidding.

Even if they blew up the cruiser, they probably could have somehow saved Tayla. I mean, they just BROUGHT BACK CARSON!!! Hellooo?
                Yes but the story line is one where Teyla goes missing in action, kidnapped by Michael, that is the storyline. Sure they could do it some other way but they chose this way.

I want Weir!!! Wier NAW!!! Also bring back Rainbow Sun Franks!!!
                Well you can't always get what you want... I want Rodney *cough* but that ain't going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                  It was Torri's choice blaming a fictional character for an actor's choice is a little unreasonable don't you think?
                  I don't care... I've made my choice...

Well you can't always get what you want... I want Rodney *cough* but that ain't going to happen.
                  Here's what I say to the whole situation:

KHAAAAAAAAAAANNN~~~!!!

Comment

Yep someone is definitely drunk.

Comment

Friends don't let friends post while drunk.

Comment

She is off sulking because they demoted her

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          Friends don't let friends post while drunk.
                          You obviously don't know me that well.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            You obviously don't know me that well.
                            Ahem, I believe the "drunk" comment was made toward me...

*chucks beer bottle at jelgate*

Comment

NO!! WE MUST DEFEND THE JELGATE! WE MUST DEFEND THE...ah, it's not worth it.

Comment

Working...
                              X