Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Second Lieutenant

Default The Hybrid - Telekinetic, Telekinesis, Telepathic Abilities?

Hey guys / gals!

Is Michael's new experiment of new soldiers going to be the new enemy for Season 5?

I can see this happening in two ways:

New Physiology
    • Telepathy
    • No need to feed
    • Strong regenerative capacity
    • Feeding is possibly in terms of normal food
    • Same Wraith complextion

Budgetary Constraints on MGM
    • Did you see Michael? His makeup looked a lot simpler than before
    • To design those crazy Gen 2. Wraith monsters that michael made up must have cost a lot of time
    • New wraith enemy could be less costly (less time to do make up and outfits)

What am I missing?

Do you think that with Michael being able to know all of these facts, that he could acquire a ZPM in order to mass-produce this army?
    Last edited by McSwift; February 23rd, 2008 at 09:41 AM.

Default Re: The Hybrid - New Enemy???

He can also turn normal humans into these new wraith. Did you see Kanan?

First Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by McSwift View Post
    Hey guys / gals!

Is Michael's new experiment of new soldiers going to be the new enemy for Season 5?

New Physiology
    • Telepathy
    • No need to feed

• To design those crazy Gen 2. Wraith monsters that michael made up must have cost a lot of time

What am I missing?

Do you think that with Michael being able to know all of these facts, that he could acquire a ZPM in order to mass-produce this army?
    I believe Micheal had performed the changes on himself. I could be wrong though. But this does look like it could turn out very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    I believe Micheal had performed the changes on himself. I could be wrong though. But this does look like it could turn out very interesting.
    Yep, he has changed himself
    Spoiler:
    as well as the Athosians, or at least Kanan from what we saw
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Hey guys / gals!

New Physiology
    • Telepathy
    • No need to feed

What am I missing?

Perhaps a battle royale with Michael's army in one corner and Todd's in the other.

Second Lieutenant

That could probably explain why those human guards didn't die instantly.

Did you notice after Sheppard shot those guys with the P90. 2-3 shots from the P90 would kill someone. The dude that was mentioning about Teyla on the ship was still moving around.

Also in the Trailer for Pt. 2, you also see the guy on the Medical Bed and Dr. Keller tries to help him.

It makes me wonder if the dude also has some form of mental development abilities like the Ancients (or have some form of ability where he can communicate by telepathy.)

Why?

Michael's new ability
    - How did Michael manage to communicate over 10,000 light years? How? Before it was a group of wraith that was able to do that, not an individual wraith.

- What about telekinetic / telekinesis abilities? In Season 3, we started to see Beckett learn about Ancient Technology DNA manipulation and brain manipulation that allowed the evolution of these abilities. Even Wraith Queens had some form of telekinesis on a weaker scale where they can move bio-objects like humans!

- Stronger than Wraith strength - Version 2.00 Wraith was definitely something that we saw

- Regenerative Abilities in Humans - We saw this with the basic human guards

- No more feedings. Why else would Michael have a bowl of crap and even eat it? Beckett discovered this ability in earlier season 2 when he was puzzled by Elia and her digestive system.

- ATA Genes? Beckett is definitely a huge liability. If Beckett was able to give Michael the means to know how to make the Hoffman Drug (refined), why not give these new Hybrids the ATA genes? Wraiths also have strong mental abilities. It would seem to me that these new Hybrids are capable of using Ancient Technologies.
    Last edited by McSwift; February 23rd, 2008 at 09:47 AM.

As far as Michael's new communication ability, Teyla may be serving him with a paternity suit.

....you all are missing one key factor (if it even matters) -- Beckett knows the location of Earth. Also, (possible spoilers for Part Two or even Season Five),
    Spoiler:
    if I am right, the Replicators are helping Micheal -- and I bet they could replicate a ZPM -- maybe not, who knows -- but it could be very interesting if I am right

But wow...that could be bad. Anyway...new enemy....yay.

Chief Master Sergeant haloplayer's Avatar

Well there is a downside to Michaels wraith. I think they have less healing powers. Since normal wraith feed on humans they get the energy to heal themselves from wounds. A wraith that has feed longer then other wraiths is harder to kill. But since Michael and his wraith don't feed they don't get that energy to be able to heal themselves. So it will only take like a few P-90 rounds to take one out.

Even Wraith Queens had some form of telekinesis on a weaker scale where they can move bio-objects like humans!
    Aye? Queens have never demonstrated telekinesis, the most they have done is powerful telepathic abilities to implant suggestions and compel living beings to follow their commands. No telekinesis though...

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Lieutenant Colonel 2ndgenerationalteran's Avatar
    In the back of your neck, controling your brain

have a feeling teyla will be doing the daniel jackson thing and would be motivated by trying to save Kanan. And michael could have used all his hybrids to have reached teyla
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blistna View Post
    ....you all are missing one key factor (if it even matters) -- Beckett knows the location of Earth. Also, (possible spoilers for Part Two or even Season Five),
    Spoiler:
    if I am right, the Replicators are helping Micheal -- and I bet they could replicate a ZPM -- maybe not, who knows -- but it could be very interesting if I am right

Interesting hypothesis but I'm curious as to how you came up with that?
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Second Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Blistna View Post
    Spoiler:

Uhhh. I don't get your logic. Why?
    Spoiler:

1) Replicators do not help wraith - Basecode against wraith

2) Even if they do not have that basecode anymore, why would they help? They're looking into Ascension. Doing bad things like hooking up with Michael brings no steps to the ladder.

My only thought is that Michael could probably steal ZPMs.

But that is still so far off.

Michael's character and personality is similar to the Goa'uld Nirriti. Nirritti was a goa'uld who was not part of the system lord, and did not have major resources except knowledge. Mind you that Nirritti's path of ability is similar to Michael's.

Nirriti was researching into a new type of host - Goa'uld abilities with telekinesis and telepathy.

Michael is into a new type of soldier.

New enemy my a**.
    Michael is actually the first villan I'd consider worshipping.

Hallowed are the HuWraiths!

Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    Interesting hypothesis but I'm curious as to how you came up with that?
    Not that I support it but I think he got it from the sci fi trailers that mention replicators in it... I don't see the replicators being involved in this plotline personally.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Second Lieutenant

This might be jumping it a bit, but how does this come into play in S5?

Quote Originally Posted by xSFx View Post
    New enemy my a**.
    Michael is actually the first villan I'd consider worshipping.

Hallowed are the HuWraiths!
    I'd lick the food off his finger.

Oh, and the Athosians seem to be mindless drones. So not that positive.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

They will be cheaper for the show. Some of the hybrids appear human like the ones that were guarding the facility. Michael can make them infiltrators etc.

You are right it will make them very interesting.

They may appear human but they have a lot of other enhanced abilities like the Jaffa. Michael could go to war with the Wraith and Atlantis will be caught in the middle.

First Lieutenant

What about female Hybrid ?

The original retro-virus doesn't work on female Wraith, so are they going to create some new sexy wraith babe.
    The Female wriath Queen we saw over the past few season doesn't look that attractive .

If the Wraith doesn't need to fed on human , then what else they are going to do with all the spare time.
    I hope Michael create a new female.Normal Hive has a sex ratio about 1:100 or more.That may work with normal Wriath ,but the new hybrid is more human

Michael may need a Queen if he need to conquer the Pegasus.

Quote Originally Posted by ckwongau View Post
    What about female Hybrid ?

The original retro-virus doesn't work on female Wraith, so are they going to create some new sexy wraith babe.
    The Female wriath Queen we saw over the past few season doesn't look that attractive .

If the Wraith doesn't need to fed on human , then what else they are going to do with all the spare time.
    I hope Michael create a new female.Normal Hive has a sex ratio about 1:100 or more.That may work with normal Wriath ,but the new hybrid is more human

Michael may need a Queen if he need to conquer the Pegasus.
    Yeah, I've also thought about the retrovirus not working on females (Athosians).

Oh, Michael has his Queen, and her name is Teyla. Look at his eyes when he goes to her, how much her words can hurt him, how he says she can do whatever she likes, just as long as the baby doesn't hurt under it etc.

I'm curious about finding out of he'll take over her mind after he turns her, or not.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast