Todd....bit creepier than usual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
    Er, congrats for at least getting the name 'Todd' correct?

my bad
    sigpic

Comment

Todd creepier? I don't think creepy is quite the right word for it. He seemed more confident to me. He's on his 'home turf' so to speak, and not chained up with four marines aiming P90's at him.
      His own guards are moving freely about, and even though Ronon has the quip about "...just here to kill you" he doesn't really feel threatened. "Perhaps next time then." (LOL love Todds comeback.)

^_^
      sigpic
      Thanks for the sig idea Das!

Comment

Originally posted by Zanlee View Post
        Todd creepier? I don't think creepy is quite the right word for it. He seemed more confident to me. He's on his 'home turf' so to speak, and not chained up with four marines aiming P90's at him.
        His own guards are moving freely about, and even though Ronon has the quip about "...just here to kill you" he doesn't really feel threatened. "Perhaps next time then." (LOL love Todds comeback.)

^_^
        i suspect that the next time around Todd will be back for some killing. he said well there's always next time...he could suggest that he knows they're his enemies and the agreement between them is temporary. when he has no need for them...all bets are off. you know what i mean.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ziga1980 View Post
          i suspect that the next time around Todd will be back for some killing. he said well there's always next time...he could suggest that he knows they're his enemies and the agreement between them is temporary. when he has no need for them...all bets are off. you know what i mean.
          I don't see todd attacking the lanteans (yet). in kindred, as far as we know, todd only has one hive to fight with and atlantis would have no problem destroying it and all wraith on board. atlantis is more beneficial to todd as uneasy allies.

Comment

I don't think that the way Todd acted was any creepier than usual, its just that on board the Wraith ship with the colours of the inside it gave him a creepier feel.
            LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
            Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
            99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
              I don't see todd attacking the lanteans (yet). in kindred, as far as we know, todd only has one hive to fight with and atlantis would have no problem destroying it and all wraith on board. atlantis is more beneficial to todd as uneasy allies.
              well as i said...when they won't be of any use to him. i agree that he needs them on his side or at least in a neutral position for now. but his most likely end play is to "cure" his wraith and let other die form the disease and than gain the dominant position among the wraith. and than as the dominant wraith in the galaxy he might attempt to capture atlantis (in s5 perhaps??). although the thing with Michael complicates things a little.
              sigpic

Comment

I think he was just really focused. And since he was focused on getting a weapon, it comes across as little creepier than last time we saw him.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X