Todd....bit creepier than usual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd....bit creepier than usual?

Did anyone else get the sense that Todd was just a little bit creepier than usual? Just a thought.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

no, seemed like the aem guy to me. he was on the defense and i'm sure he was hungrey considering the wraith can't eat
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

nope, just his merry old self.
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Hunger making a Wraith a bit more creepy. Drug addict effect.

Comment

Not 'creepier' - though there was a moment at the end that he reminded me of the Wraith in Condemned, when he told Sheppard that he'll see what he can do...just something reminded me of our wining and dining friend from that earlier episode.

To me, Todd seemed more confident - he had a definite swagger about him. He wasn't afraid of the humans, acted very nonchalant and comfortable around them - that is, until Ronon suggested they were there to kill him! LOL...totally punked the poor guy!

We've seen Todd aggressive and snarling, we've seen him passive and subdued - I think here we see something right in the middle. He was on his home turf, so perhaps more relaxed than usual...he didn't have to put on his more human side. I DO think Todd was more Wraith-like in this episode...if that translates as 'creepy' to you, so be it.

Personally, I found him rather sexy (or...pervy) in this episode...especially when he suggested that Teyla would make a 'very tasty meal'....

das
          sigpic

Comment

I just don't know why they would still have dealings with Todd after Midway, I don't care if some wraith stole the info he stole from Mckay, he should not have taken that info about Midway in the first place, that would have been the final strike in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetsong View Post
              I just don't know why they would still have dealings with Todd after Midway, I don't care if some wraith stole the info he stole from Mckay, he should not have taken that info about Midway in the first place, that would have been the final strike in my book.
              that's why we love him. the grey area between good and evil he can be our best friend and he probably could our worst emery if he wanted to be.
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetsong View Post
                If and when it comes down to it, who do you trust less; Michael or Todd.?.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  that's why we love him. the grey area between good and evil he can be our best friend and he probably could our worst enemy if he wanted to be.
                  agreed.

Originally posted by Charon View Post
                  todd has the "never to be fully trusted" wraith nature, but isn't on a mission to annihilate everything in the galaxy as michael is. thus far, todd and sheppard have had the same goals (more or less), even if todd's only been serving his/his hive's best interest. todd knows humans are vital for wraith to live and michael is trying to wipe out wraith and human alike, since he no longer has the necessity to feed. in the end, I'd trust todd a lot more.
                  Last edited by naamiaiset; 23 February 2008, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charon View Post

I trust Michael less, as he has no ties but to himself. Todd is trying to maintain or perserve his hive, or his own group of wraith. Michael would betray anyone as long as he gets what he wants. I really do think Michael is insane, and unstable. Todd is what he is. He's pretty steady, he's a wraith and out for power and a hive.
                    ~~~~~~
                    Romana Belmont

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                      Not 'creepier' - though there was a moment at the end that he reminded me of the Wraith in Condemned, when he told Sheppard that he'll see what he can do...just something reminded me of our wining and dining friend from that earlier episode.

To me, Todd seemed more confident - he had a definite swagger about him. He wasn't afraid of the humans, acted very nonchalant and comfortable around them - that is, until Ronon suggested they were there to kill him! LOL...totally punked the poor guy!

We've seen Todd aggressive and snarling, we've seen him passive and subdued - I think here we see something right in the middle. He was on his home turf, so perhaps more relaxed than usual...he didn't have to put on his more human side. I DO think Todd was more Wraith-like in this episode...if that translates as 'creepy' to you, so be it.

Personally, I found him rather sexy (or...pervy) in this episode...especially when he suggested that Teyla would make a 'very tasty meal'....

das
                      at A Lucky Wraith having a Very Tasty Meal...

It must hurt Todd to say that he requires help. Really.

And I liked the Wraith Hive Ship in the sand so much! Great to see it in another light! We don't really see much of it, don't we? So much we don't know yet, about the Wraith, and then they wanna move on to the next enemy? Pfft.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        at A Lucky Wraith having a Very Tasty Meal...

And I liked the Wraith Hive Ship in the sand so much! Great to see it in another light! We don't really see much of it, don't we? So much we don't know yet, about the Wraith, and then they wanna move on to the next enemy? Pfft.
                        Your sig doesn't make sense anymore because Michael's no longer a space vampire.
                        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey

You know - I got the same feeling there - he hesitated, as if it took a lot for him to ask for help. It's the second time - first with the Replicators, and now this. Obviously he sees the Wraith are not strong or wise enough to handle the problem on their own, and so he must ask their 'cattle' to assist them. That takes humility - or, as much humility as a Wraith can muster.

das
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure, Todd may trust the Atlantis expidition more than his fellow Wraith. If not "trust", a decent idea of how they will react.
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I agree with Teyla.....hes insane ....badass!, and when he raised his hand to show that the feeding part was gone, i was flabbergasted right there i knew he was insane!
                              DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

Working...
                              X