Farscape CD/DVD News and Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cavalierlwt View Post
    Have no fear folks. I figured it would take Sony forever (if ever?) to release Farscape on DVD. So, I broke down last night and ordered all the DVDs except Season One on Amazon.com. Soooo, Murphy's Law should kick in within a few weeks, and Sony should suddenly announce a DVD release of all seasons, at a great price, with tons of extras! Trust me, Murphy's Law will kick in and I'll be re-buying these DVDs. No need to thank me folks.
    No no no I tell ya when I finally get the first season a little over 200 U.S. dollars that's when the complete series with PK Wars and tons of extras will be released by Sony I tell ya. Right now I have seasons 2,3,4 and the PK wars Sony is waiting for me to buy it so Murphy can laugh at me.
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
      No no no I tell ya when I finally get the first season a little over 200 U.S. dollars that's when the complete series with PK Wars and tons of extras will be released by Sony I tell ya. Right now I have seasons 2,3,4 and the PK wars Sony is waiting for me to buy it so Murphy can laugh at me.
      I have both Region 1 and 2 releases of all 4 seasons (and some discs from my Region 2 release are in need of replacement) and PKW miniseries, but I'm definitely going to buy the new release from Sony or any other company (the recent rumours among Scapers at another board were that it's MGM/Fox who is going to release Farscape DVDs now) if it's going to be packed with tons of extras

Comment

this is rilly depressing im a sci fi fanatic but i tottaly missed the whole farscape bus. I first learned of it trough stargate and when i go to buy um i find out there 12o bucks sorry theres no way i can do that. sad but it looks like will be waiting years to see them again. sony needs to get off its butt and release them this is such a cash cow its like they dont want my money? please if any one hears any thing post it

Comment

We need to be sending Sony love notes to please produce the series on DVD again. Anyone have the addy to write to? Snail mail works the best.
          Burn brightly without burning out! Richard Biggs
          Burnt, battered, busted! Ding dong the pod is dead! John Crichton
          Indeed! Teal'c

Comment

go on Amazon and look up Farscape Blue ray DVD, you will be able to sign up for notification of availability, Rumor has it that Sony is checking for feedback on whether they should come out with the Farscape dvds on Blu-ray,so sign up

Comment

Originally posted by mrmimmo7 View Post
              go on Amazon and look up Farscape Blue ray DVD, you will be able to sign up for notification of availability, Rumor has it that Sony is checking for feedback on whether they should come out with the Farscape dvds on Blu-ray,so sign up
              Could you give me a link? I can't find anything...

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
              The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Here you go. That should work. (Course that's for the US Amazon site.)

I signed up even though, atm, I have no interest in a Blu-ray version. Just give me some regular print Season 1 dvds....
                IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                  Here you go. That should work. (Course that's for the US Amazon site.)

I signed up even though, atm, I have no interest in a Blu-ray version. Just give me some regular print Season 1 dvds....
                  Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mrmimmo7 View Post
                    I'm on it!. I have been hoping that Farscape would make it Blu-Ray Hi-Def DVD. I will pre-order the entire collection if they decide to do it.
                    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Yeah, I signed up aswell. I'll have to order a blu-ray player and hi-def tv too though, but...totally worth it

Comment

will the new Starbust Edition be re-released in the new thinpak (like Stargate)??? if they did i'd buy them.

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis82 View Post
                          will the new Starbust Edition be re-released in the new thinpak (like Stargate)??? if they did i'd buy them.
                          Atm, there are no plans for a re-release of the Starburst Editions.

ADV which had owned the rights to the show let their license expire so no one is producing any Farscape dvds right now. And who knows when Sony will ever get around to it.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                            I'm on it!. I have been hoping that Farscape would make it Blu-Ray Hi-Def DVD. I will pre-order the entire collection if they decide to do it.
                            I also went over and signed in. I'm with you brother Fifth Race, would also buy any and all Farscape on Blu-Ray.

Comment

Working...
                            X