Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened...

... to the Hoffan's giant underground vaults? I
    These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Originally posted by Detox View Post
    ... to the Hoffan's giant underground vaults? I
    Either the writer forgot about them, or they has been destroyed and you can't acces them
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

McKay was supposedly in one (if you recall he called the room a supposed repository of all Hoffan Knowledge). It was trashed - he said they knew *exactly* where to look.

Beckett was on that guided tour as well. Michael had Beckett. Michael was the one responsible for the "plague" of Hoff-o-virus.

1+1+1=3.
      : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
      : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

Your complex strings of logic are too much for some people to handle, NightOps.
        I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by SG13-NightOps View Post
          McKay was supposedly in one (if you recall he called the room a supposed repository of all Hoffan Knowledge). It was trashed - he said they knew *exactly* where to look.

Beckett was on that guided tour as well. Michael had Beckett. Michael was the one responsible for the "plague" of Hoff-o-virus.

1+1+1=3.
          Very true. He was in one of the vaults as from the showing of Poisoning, those 'vaults' were stacked with book shelves..

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
            Your complex strings of logic are too much for some people to handle, NightOps.
            I know. The blindingly obvious references to things just don't ever seem to be noticed - clearly McKay saying he was standing inside the repository of all hoffan knowledge was not obscure enough for the really smart people to get. I am suitably dumb enough though - so I can be the Carter to their asgardiness.

Comment

Originally posted by SG13-NightOps View Post

1+1+1=3.
              It didn't look very much like the vault showed in Poisoning the vault. Like I said, according to the hoffans, there were a number of these identical vaults, not all of them could've been destroyed or ransacked.
              These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
                It didn't look very much like the vault showed in Poisoning the vault. Like I said, according to the hoffans, there were a number of these identical vaults, not all of them could've been destroyed or ransacked.
                Looking at a more confined area of it - but anyway - the team only saw one. The same one Carson saw. Having a a dozen of them does McKay no good if he only knows where one is.

Comment

Working...
                X