Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by avidffan View Post
    didnt the tag line from the add say

"...teylas vision leads the team into a replicator trap and you wont believe what happens in the last five munites..."
    This is why I have been assuming he is a Replicator. Otherwise, what was it referencing when it said "Replicator trap"?

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
      This is why I have been assuming he is a Replicator. Otherwise, what was it referencing when it said "Replicator trap"?
      that was a mistake made by SCI FI, there was no replicator trap
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I read a fic with a lovely theory about how Carson survived the explosion.

They had the idea that Michael beamed him out using a wraith dart. Now I know that there are a lot of things wrong with that theory (how did Michael know to beam him out at that exact moment, why didn't the city's sensors pick him up and so on and so on) but I like this idea. Teyla was uncouncious at the time so she wouldn't have felt him.

Rodney did say that they sent back 'a body', he never said it was Carson's. It could have been the marine who was with him at the time. I'm geussing an explosion like that at such close range would make it very difficult to identify body, they could have thought that since the marine was so close to explosion there wasn't enough to fill a matchbox and assumed that the remaining body was Carson.

I'm not saying this is what happened, this is just an idea that I rather fancy. Either way, I'm just glad the dear is back! I had no idea he was returning(I avoid spoilers like the plague!) so I may have burst my Dad's eardrums when he appeared on screen =^.^=

Comment

Maybe he IS a replicator or associated with them and the 5 episodes in season 5 deal with him carrying out Weir's plan..

Comment

Originally posted by o-0 View Post
            Maybe he IS a replicator or associated with them and the 5 episodes in season 5 deal with him carrying out Weir's plan..
            Nah, the writers and producers have said like a million times that he isn't a replicator, also in the preview for the next ep Mckay and Keller both say that he isn't a replicator and is in fact Beckett..

Comment

Originally posted by Fuku-Sensei View Post
              Nah, the writers and producers have said like a million times that he isn't a replicator, also in the preview for the next ep Mckay and Keller both say that he isn't a replicator and is in fact Beckett..
              yeah but flip it this way
              maybe the replicators and micheal were working together to out the wraith both planning to betray each other once the task was done

and isnt the clone beckett still under the influence of micheal
              Avidffanimation YouTube | AvidffanFiction Youtube | AvidffanAlpha Youtube
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X