New enemy revealed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New enemy revealed?

Well in a way michael's revelation of his new wraith/human hybrid gives life to the show after the wraith. Hes just gotta make them smarter so they can actually be a significant threat and we can interact with them
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

When I saw this ep, my mind directly went:
    He's the new enemy! And my what an enemy!
    The wraith has been nothing more than an annoyance of late and the only 2 character of the wraith community that are intersting are Todd and Michael.
    All the other wraiths are killed off as soon as they are shown. all the queens has only been in one episode. Except for a queenn that was in Allies. She was in 2 episodes. Either make the Wraith more intriguing or do as what is happening now. Wipe them out and leave room for new enemies, like Michael.
    Just have Todd left. He's one heck of a wraith, and one i actually like out of the bunch. Maybe because he restored Sheppard in Common Ground, it can also be his way of being.
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Could be.

Those Alien knock offs of his were complete trash.

Version 2.0 has some real possibities, having actual (some) brain power.

Comment

It seems Michael can convert now, rather than just create.
        Whaaaaat?
        sigpic

Comment

If they are immune to the wraith feeding it could get really interesting.

Comment

Question is: why could a half-wraith make all this possible in just a few months, while the mighty ancients died off or ascended to escape the might of the wraith?

I smell plothole?
            sigpic
            Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

re-engineer the wraith and throw them into disorder by tainting their food supply while committing mass murder in the process? It doesnt seem to fit them, and we inspired michael to do that.

Comment

Working...
              X