Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: He's Back!!!!

  1. #1

    Wraith He's Back!!!!

    For some odd reason, the writers for Atlantis have this weird thing about stickng Michael at the end of the season. But OMFG... he so badass this season. It takes a certain kind of someone to kidnap an entire race, experiment on them, and systimatically killing off most of the galaxy. Yep!

    But is Carson the one that helped Mikey with the virus?

  2. #2
    Lieutenant General Pharaoh Atem's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    19,935

    Default Re: Michael's Back!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacejumper76 View Post
    For some odd reason, the writers for Atlantis have this weird thing about stickng Michael at the end of the season. But OMFG... he so badass this season. It takes a certain kind of someone to kidnap an entire race, experiment on them, and systimatically killing off most of the galaxy. Yep!

    But is Carson the one that helped Mikey with the virus?
    probably didn't have a choice sadly. i like the new look and the new attitude connor can really play a villain well .

  3. #3
    Colonel s09119's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Avalon
    Posts
    7,457

    Default Re: Michael's Back!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    probably didn't have a choice sadly. i like the new look and the new attitude connor can really play a villain well .
    Anyone notice the weird new accent, though? Creepy...
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

  4. #4

    Default Re: Michael's Back!!!!

    Yeah, that was a little weird, but todd's changed, too. They always change, but i guess it could be cause he's not half wraith, but just semi.

  5. #5
    The Official Toe Wiggler
    (Moderator Emeritus)
    Rosehawk's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2006
    Location
    On my way to the Moon!
    Posts
    15,589

    Default Re: Michael's Back!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    probably didn't have a choice sadly. i like the new look and the new attitude connor can really play a villain well .
    Yeah. I am really liking Conner's portrayal of Michael. He keeps getting better as Michael's storyline continues. And now he's after Teyla's kid. I assumed he was going after Teyla's kid when she was taken, however it still gave me the creeps when he revealed to Teyla he had plans for her child.

    www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

  6. #6
    Lieutenant General Pharaoh Atem's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    19,935

    Default Re: Michael's Back!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Yeah. I am really liking Conner's portrayal of Michael. He keeps getting better as Michael's storyline continues. And now he's after Teyla's kid. I assumed he was going after Teyla's kid when she was taken, however it still gave me the creeps when he revealed to Teyla his big plans for her child.
    and he knew it was a boy ....Micheal knew

  7. #7
    Colonel s09119's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Avalon
    Posts
    7,457

    Default Re: Michael's Back!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    and he knew it was a boy ....Micheal knew
    Or he just ran a quick scan with the sensors. If Earth tech can determine if a baby is male or female, I'm sure Wraith stuff can, as well.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

  8. #8
    Lieutenant General Pharaoh Atem's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    19,935

    Default Re: Michael's Back!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by s09119 View Post
    Or he just ran a quick scan with the sensors. If Earth tech can determine if a baby is male or female, I'm sure Wraith stuff can, as well.
    yeah but i'm thinking darker ....much darker

  9. #9
    Colonel s09119's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Avalon
    Posts
    7,457

    Default Re: Michael's Back!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    yeah but i'm thinking darker ....much darker
    Oh, as am I. I'm just playing Devil's Advocate, I guess.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

  10. #10
    Second Lieutenant Gaeth's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hyperspace
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: He's Back!!!!

    Michael is my favorite villain of all time, not just Stargate. He's like Irenecus from Baldur's Gate.

    Do you suppose he can still regenerate? I hope so.

  11. #11
    Major tombombadil's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fighting for all of Gateworld
    Posts
    2,496

    Default Re: Michael's Back!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    probably didn't have a choice sadly. i like the new look and the new attitude connor can really play a villain well .
    but i think if carson had a choice he wouldn't do it at all. although i suppose if michael didn't tell him the results then he might help
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina


  12. #12
    Second Lieutenant Gaeth's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hyperspace
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Michael's Back!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tombombadail View Post
    but i think if carson had a choice he wouldn't do it at all. although i suppose if michael didn't tell him the results then he might help
    He probably got it out of him with telepathy.

  13. #13
    Major General
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,249

    Default Re: He's Back!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacejumper76 View Post
    But is Carson the one that helped Mikey with the virus?
    Very true. But i would love to know how he had carson recreate the hoffan virus...

  14. #14

    Jack Re: He's Back!!!!

    Casting spoiler for S5 premier

    Spoiler:
    Supposedly Michael is to be in Search and Rescue so he'll be in the beginning of the season like he was in S3. I think it would be cool if they had him in the first two eps, the mid season two parter, and the last two eps of S5 with a large arc having to do with Mikey being the driving force in the season.

  15. #15
    Staff Sergeant General Burro's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    51

    Default Re: He's Back!!!!

    so mike and todd meet!?

  16. #16
    Staff Sergeant
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    77

    Default Re: He's Back!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaeth View Post
    Michael is my favorite villain of all time, not just Stargate. He's like Irenecus from Baldur's Gate.
    I hadn't noticed that before, but yes he is quite a lot like Irenicus. Both are excellent villains...

  17. #17
    Chief Master Sergeant Nitegate's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    191

    Default Re: He's Back!!!!

    i'm guessing Michael brainwashed Carson, only explanation why he would help him, cause notice Kanaan was brainwashed / experimented on.

  18. #18
    Lieutenant General melfan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    16,982

    Default Re: He's Back!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by General Burro View Post
    so mike and todd meet!?
    Would love them too meet!
    wonder what that meeting would be like
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

  19. #19
    First Lieutenant peragrin's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    542

    Default Re: He's Back!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sokar_The_Wraith View Post
    i'm guessing Michael brainwashed Carson, only explanation why he would help him, cause notice Kanaan was brainwashed / experimented on.
    Um Carson is dead. he died in a random explosion in the episode Sunday. They had enough left of his body to transport it back to earth for burial. This is most likely a replicator/humanoid recreation version of Carson to gain intelligence on where Atlantis is.

  20. #20
    Lieutenant General melfan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    16,982

    Default Re: He's Back!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by peragrin View Post
    Um Carson is dead. he died in a random explosion in the episode Sunday. They had enough left of his body to transport it back to earth for burial. This is most likely a replicator/humanoid recreation version of Carson to gain intelligence on where Atlantis is.
    Me think the Carson that died was the clone
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tom Back back as Dr Who in the 90"s?
    By Dave9946 in forum Doctor Who
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 28th, 2007, 09:04 AM
  2. at last i'm back
    By Wormpaul in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: May 28th, 2007, 07:28 PM
  3. I am back :)
    By SG1rules in forum Off-Topic Chatter
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: January 16th, 2006, 04:17 PM
  4. RDA will be back
    By True!Ancient in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: October 7th, 2005, 03:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •