He's Back!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's Back!!!!

For some odd reason, the writers for Atlantis have this weird thing about stickng Michael at the end of the season. But OMFG... he so badass this season. It takes a certain kind of someone to kidnap an entire race, experiment on them, and systimatically killing off most of the galaxy. Yep!

But is Carson the one that helped Mikey with the virus?

Originally posted by Spacejumper76 View Post
    For some odd reason, the writers for Atlantis have this weird thing about stickng Michael at the end of the season. But OMFG... he so badass this season. It takes a certain kind of someone to kidnap an entire race, experiment on them, and systimatically killing off most of the galaxy. Yep!

probably didn't have a choice sadly. i like the new look and the new attitude connor can really play a villain well .
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      probably didn't have a choice sadly. i like the new look and the new attitude connor can really play a villain well .
      Anyone notice the weird new accent, though? Creepy...
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Yeah, that was a little weird, but todd's changed, too. They always change, but i guess it could be cause he's not half wraith, but just semi.

Comment

Yeah. I am really liking Conner's portrayal of Michael. He keeps getting better as Michael's storyline continues. And now he's after Teyla's kid. I assumed he was going after Teyla's kid when she was taken, however it still gave me the creeps when he revealed to Teyla he had plans for her child.
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            Yeah. I am really liking Conner's portrayal of Michael. He keeps getting better as Michael's storyline continues. And now he's after Teyla's kid. I assumed he was going after Teyla's kid when she was taken, however it still gave me the creeps when he revealed to Teyla his big plans for her child.
            and he knew it was a boy ....Micheal knew

Comment

and he knew it was a boy ....Micheal knew
              Or he just ran a quick scan with the sensors. If Earth tech can determine if a baby is male or female, I'm sure Wraith stuff can, as well.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                Or he just ran a quick scan with the sensors. If Earth tech can determine if a baby is male or female, I'm sure Wraith stuff can, as well.
                yeah but i'm thinking darker ....much darker

Comment

yeah but i'm thinking darker ....much darker
                  Oh, as am I. I'm just playing Devil's Advocate, I guess.

Comment

Michael is my favorite villain of all time, not just Stargate. He's like Irenecus from Baldur's Gate.

Do you suppose he can still regenerate? I hope so.

Comment

but i think if carson had a choice he wouldn't do it at all. although i suppose if michael didn't tell him the results then he might help
                      Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                        but i think if carson had a choice he wouldn't do it at all. although i suppose if michael didn't tell him the results then he might help
                        He probably got it out of him with telepathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacejumper76 View Post
                          Very true. But i would love to know how he had carson recreate the hoffan virus...

Comment

Casting spoiler for S5 premier

Spoiler:
                            Supposedly Michael is to be in Search and Rescue so he'll be in the beginning of the season like he was in S3. I think it would be cool if they had him in the first two eps, the mid season two parter, and the last two eps of S5 with a large arc having to do with Mikey being the driving force in the season.

Perfecto!

Comment

so mike and todd meet!?

Comment

Working...
                              X