whats with todd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats with todd?

if I'm not mistaken didn't todd blow up with midway? how is he in The Kindred?

Originally posted by CYBEREAGLE19 View Post
    No he did not blow up, it was one of his wraith lowers that invaded midway he was not actually in the episode.
    sigpic

Comment

the wraith at the console breaking the lockout codes sure looked and sounded like todd

Comment

You're mistaken.

Comment

the wraith at the console breaking the lockout codes sure looked and sounded like todd
          no, his skin looked different and he sounded way different. are you implying all wraith look alike? wraithist(say it out loud)
          Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
            no, his skin looked different and he sounded way different. are you implying all wraith look alike? wraithist(say it out loud)
            I said it outloud and got a look from my family

Comment

nah, T's fine it was the info he gathered while being on atlantis what lead to that happening
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

todd wasn't in midway. this is who was:

Spoiler:
                the scientist wraith was the one that betrayed todd in "spoils of war" and the lead wraith was the commander that todd's scientist gave away his plans to.

Comment

my bad just wanted to clear that up, man I'm blind I could have sworn seeing todd in midway, but thats better I wouldn't want todd dead

Comment

B4 he showed up in this episode I thought he had become a Wraith-y social pariha (sp) and had teamed up with Michael. I mean wouldn't you kind of be pissed at him if he had helped blow up a big, peice of Wraith tech (see Spoils of War)?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacejumper76 View Post
                      B4 he showed up in this episode I thought he had become a Wraith-y social pariha (sp) and had teamed up with Michael. I mean wouldn't you kind of be pissed at him if he had helped blow up a big, peice of Wraith tech (see Spoils of War)?
                      considering michael is poisoning wraith and humans and todd knows humans are vital for the wraith (or at least his hive) to live... I doubt they're working together. as far as being a pariah, it wasn't todd's idea to blow up the facility in spoils of war, sheppard did that, todd just wanted to get away alive.

Comment

Originally posted by CYBEREAGLE19

It's an understandable mistake. Brendan Penny stood in for Chris Heyerdahl (who was unavailable) as 'Todd' in BAMSR. At the end of BAMSR, during the battle with the Replicators, you will see that Heyerdahl is once again 'Todd', and Penny's role is switched to his second in command, the Wraith that betrays him (marked by a 'w' tattoo on his chin).

So, Brendan Penny DID portray 'Todd' in most of BAMSR, AND he portrayed Todd's betrayer at the end of BAMSR, in Spoils of War, and in Midway. In all other episodes - Common Ground, The Seer, Miller's Crossing, Spoils of War and The Kindred pt. 1 - Todd has been portrayed by Chris Heyerdahl.

Hope that helps!

das
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                          It's an understandable mistake. Brendan Penny stood in for Chris Heyerdahl (who was unavailable) as 'Todd' in BAMSR. At the end of BAMSR, during the battle with the Replicators, you will see that Heyerdahl is once again 'Todd', and Penny's role is switched to his second in command, the Wraith that betrays him (marked by a 'w' tattoo on his chin).

So, Brendan Penny DID portray 'Todd' in most of BAMSR, AND he portrayed Todd's betrayer at the end of BAMSR, in Spoils of War, and in Midway. In all other episodes - Common Ground, The Seer, Miller's Crossing, Spoils of War and The Kindred pt. 1 - Todd has been portrayed by Chris Heyerdahl.

Hope that helps!
                          Ohhhhhh. I see. Yes, that does help! I had noticed the similarity too, and even though I knew it wasn't Todd, I was wondering what gives. Thanks for that.

Comment

nah not even close on look and sound.

todd sounds like a manly lumber jack while the midway wraith sounds like a high pitched teenager.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KiLL3r View Post
                              nah not even close on look and sound.

todd sounds like a manly lumber jack while the midway wraith sounds like a high pitched teenager.

just have to ask
                              Why is all male wraiths hair white?
                              The queens has different colours, so why not the male population of the wraith community
                              I know silly question
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Working...
                              X