Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chief Master Sergeant

Default whats with todd?

if I'm not mistaken didn't todd blow up with midway? how is he in The Kindred?

Default Re: whats with todd?

Quote Originally Posted by CYBEREAGLE19 View Post
    No he did not blow up, it was one of his wraith lowers that invaded midway he was not actually in the episode.

Chief Master Sergeant

the wraith at the console breaking the lockout codes sure looked and sounded like todd

Major General

You're mistaken.

the wraith at the console breaking the lockout codes sure looked and sounded like todd
    no, his skin looked different and he sounded way different. are you implying all wraith look alike? wraithist(say it out loud)
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina

Lieutenant Colonel TheGreatLordGeorge's Avatar
    A little planet in a remote region of the galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by tombombadail View Post
    no, his skin looked different and he sounded way different. are you implying all wraith look alike? wraithist(say it out loud)
    I said it outloud and got a look from my family

Lieutenant General Pharaoh Atem's Avatar

nah, T's fine it was the info he gathered while being on atlantis what lead to that happening

General

Wraith Re: whats with todd?

todd wasn't in midway. this is who was:

Spoiler:
    the scientist wraith was the one that betrayed todd in "spoils of war" and the lead wraith was the commander that todd's scientist gave away his plans to.

Chief Master Sergeant

my bad just wanted to clear that up, man I'm blind I could have sworn seeing todd in midway, but thats better I wouldn't want todd dead

B4 he showed up in this episode I thought he had become a Wraith-y social pariha (sp) and had teamed up with Michael. I mean wouldn't you kind of be pissed at him if he had helped blow up a big, peice of Wraith tech (see Spoils of War)?

General

Wraith Re: whats with todd?

Quote Originally Posted by Spacejumper76 View Post
    B4 he showed up in this episode I thought he had become a Wraith-y social pariha (sp) and had teamed up with Michael. I mean wouldn't you kind of be pissed at him if he had helped blow up a big, peice of Wraith tech (see Spoils of War)?
    considering michael is poisoning wraith and humans and todd knows humans are vital for the wraith (or at least his hive) to live... I doubt they're working together. as far as being a pariah, it wasn't todd's idea to blow up the facility in spoils of war, sheppard did that, todd just wanted to get away alive.

Up Todd's sleeve, playing with his stun stick...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBEREAGLE19

It's an understandable mistake. Brendan Penny stood in for Chris Heyerdahl (who was unavailable) as 'Todd' in BAMSR. At the end of BAMSR, during the battle with the Replicators, you will see that Heyerdahl is once again 'Todd', and Penny's role is switched to his second in command, the Wraith that betrays him (marked by a 'w' tattoo on his chin).

So, Brendan Penny DID portray 'Todd' in most of BAMSR, AND he portrayed Todd's betrayer at the end of BAMSR, in Spoils of War, and in Midway. In all other episodes - Common Ground, The Seer, Miller's Crossing, Spoils of War and The Kindred pt. 1 - Todd has been portrayed by Chris Heyerdahl.

Hope that helps!

das
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/dasNdanger/whispers4a.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dasNdanger View Post
    It's an understandable mistake. Brendan Penny stood in for Chris Heyerdahl (who was unavailable) as 'Todd' in BAMSR. At the end of BAMSR, during the battle with the Replicators, you will see that Heyerdahl is once again 'Todd', and Penny's role is switched to his second in command, the Wraith that betrays him (marked by a 'w' tattoo on his chin).

So, Brendan Penny DID portray 'Todd' in most of BAMSR, AND he portrayed Todd's betrayer at the end of BAMSR, in Spoils of War, and in Midway. In all other episodes - Common Ground, The Seer, Miller's Crossing, Spoils of War and The Kindred pt. 1 - Todd has been portrayed by Chris Heyerdahl.

Hope that helps!
    Ohhhhhh. I see. Yes, that does help! I had noticed the similarity too, and even though I knew it wasn't Todd, I was wondering what gives. Thanks for that.

nah not even close on look and sound.

todd sounds like a manly lumber jack while the midway wraith sounds like a high pitched teenager.

Quote Originally Posted by KiLL3r View Post
    nah not even close on look and sound.

todd sounds like a manly lumber jack while the midway wraith sounds like a high pitched teenager.

just have to ask
    Why is all male wraiths hair white?
    The queens has different colours, so why not the male population of the wraith community
    I know silly question
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

He Who Burns At The Center Of Time The_Carpenter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by melfan View Post
    just have to ask
    The queens has different colours, so why not the male population of the wraith community
    I know silly question
    The queens are vain, and so colour their hair with Loreal. Because they're worth it!
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Quote Originally Posted by The_Carpenter View Post
    The queens are vain, and so colour their hair with Loreal. Because they're worth it!

Wonder if they would be good spokesperson...
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Quote Originally Posted by melfan View Post
    just have to ask
    I know silly question
    There is some variation in their hair, even though it is mostly white. Some Wraith have had a slight pink tinge to it (Condemned), a slight blonde tinge to it (Aurora/Allies), perfect white (Steve)....

As to the Queens, one of the queens did have white hair. She also was the least *****y and the most reasonable.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Up Todd's sleeve, playing with his stun stick...

Quote Originally Posted by KiLL3r View Post
    Todd from BAMSR:

This is Todd (Brendan Penny) from BAMSR, note that he is the same actor who played Todd's betrayer in Spoils of War, and Midway (as well as at the VERY end of BAMSR, during the Replicator battle). For Todd in BAMSR, Chris Heyerdahl (the regular 'Todd') did the voice over - so it was Brendan Penny under the make-up, while Heyerdahl did the voice.

Thus all the confusion.

das
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/dasNdanger/whispers4a.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dasNdanger View Post
    Todd from BAMSR:

Love the picture!

This is Todd (Brendan Penny) from BAMSR, note that he is the same actor who played Todd's betrayer in Spoils of War, and Midway (as well as at the VERY end of BAMSR, during the Replicator battle). For Todd in BAMSR, Chris Heyerdahl (the regular 'Todd') did the voice over - so it was Brendan Penny under the make-up, while Heyerdahl did the voice.

Thus all the confusion.

das
    Yea, I read somewhere that 2 different actors played Todd and Chris Heyerdahl did the voice afterwards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast