X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    just have to ask
    Why is all male wraiths hair white?
    The queens has different colours, so why not the male population of the wraith community
    I know silly question
    The queens are vain, and so colour their hair with Loreal. Because they're worth it!
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
      The queens are vain, and so colour their hair with Loreal. Because they're worth it!

Wonder if they would be good spokesperson...
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
        just have to ask
        Why is all male wraiths hair white?
        The queens has different colours, so why not the male population of the wraith community
        I know silly question
        There is some variation in their hair, even though it is mostly white. Some Wraith have had a slight pink tinge to it (Condemned), a slight blonde tinge to it (Aurora/Allies), perfect white (Steve)....

As to the Queens, one of the queens did have white hair. She also was the least *****y and the most reasonable.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by KiLL3r View Post
          Todd from BAMSR:

This is Todd (Brendan Penny) from BAMSR, note that he is the same actor who played Todd's betrayer in Spoils of War, and Midway (as well as at the VERY end of BAMSR, during the Replicator battle). For Todd in BAMSR, Chris Heyerdahl (the regular 'Todd') did the voice over - so it was Brendan Penny under the make-up, while Heyerdahl did the voice.

Thus all the confusion.

das
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
            Todd from BAMSR:

Love the picture!

This is Todd (Brendan Penny) from BAMSR, note that he is the same actor who played Todd's betrayer in Spoils of War, and Midway (as well as at the VERY end of BAMSR, during the Replicator battle). For Todd in BAMSR, Chris Heyerdahl (the regular 'Todd') did the voice over - so it was Brendan Penny under the make-up, while Heyerdahl did the voice.

Thus all the confusion.

das
            Yea, I read somewhere that 2 different actors played Todd and Chris Heyerdahl did the voice afterwards
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by KiLL3r View Post
              nah not even close on look and sound.

todd sounds like a manly lumber jack while the midway wraith sounds like a high pitched teenager.

Ma boys! *Squeezes*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
              X