Torchwood interactive online game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torchwood interactive online game

Hi there, is there anyone else playing the interactive game?

http://www.torchwood.org.uk

If so... I joined last week and the mission was really easy... so is this one..at least I thought it was, but I appear to be stuck.

The passwort required on the Blake Enquiries page is not working. I think I've worked it out correctly, well not really that hard to type the symbols in the translation tool... but the page always says "Translation not known, access denied"

The translation tool gives me "I MOAN" as translation... anyone?!?! It's a short phrase as Ianto said...

Help is appreciated

And anyone else thinking this game is really awesome with all the webpages especially created for it?? Makes it extremely real.. I love to be a freelance operative and getting emails from Ianto is just the icing on the cake... not to mention the vids

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
    Visit me at my LJ

I MOAN wasn't too hard for me, it's an anagram of naomi. It works on the Blake Enquiries site.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
      I MOAN wasn't too hard for me, it's an anagram of naomi. It works on the Blake Enquiries site.
      *hits self in head.*
      i tried yesterday. that was bugging me for ages.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

The next one is a pain in the ass, as it seems to have lead to a dead end. However I am fairly new at these things and I may have just missed something.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          *bangs head on table* I'm rubbish at this *lol*

thank you!

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

the code is "truthfullness you free". no commas or anything

Comment

Actually it was "the truth will set you free" or at least that is what I typed in and the answer was accepted. I will do this weeks on Sunday. I am just too tired now.
              He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
              He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
              And he's wonderful.

Comment

Just finished the 9th mission. That was dead easy.
                He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                And he's wonderful.

Comment

Really stuck on the latest mission. Any one got any clues? Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind View Post
                    It is really not that hard. You have to think a bit and trace the information you have back. All I am going to say is that "Dark Talk" won't really be helpfull this time around. The information lies in the mission statement and the background files. Have fun hunting
                    And he's wonderful.

Comment

maybe you should watch a certain video on a certain page it's in the video

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Got it. Thanks guys. Can't believe I didn't think of that earlier...

Comment

See it wasn't so hard , was it
                          And he's wonderful.

Comment

you're welcome

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Spoiler:
                              So it was Dark Talk all along.

That wasn't so bad. The last two missions were dead easy but there were some tougher ones along the way. I hope they continue with the missions in the next series.
                              And he's wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                              X