Clear All

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
    this race of chocolate balls
    How about a race of chocolate Ba'als?
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

How about the Assgard?

A race of little grey aliens with really big butts. They are known throughout the galaxy for protecting their own butts as well as everyone elses. With names like Arse, Derrier, Rump, Hiney, Rear, Hind, Ham, Bottom and Buttocks. Then there is Supreme Commander Jack (Assgard).

Yes they are the laughing stock of the universe but they can't help it.

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 25 May 2008, 06:10 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
        How about a race of chocolate Ba'als?
        That's funny!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Intentional quote.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          How about the Assgard?

A race of little grey aliens with really big butts. They are known throughout the galaxy for protecting their own butts as well as everyone elses. With names like Arse, Derrier, Rump, Hiney, Rear, Hind, Ham, Bottom and Buttocks. Then there is Supreme Commander Jack (Assgard).

Yes they are the laughing stock of the universe but they can't help it.

sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

lol, ur so weird!

"Wøøf!"

Comment

I know.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

are you getting professional help for it?
                "Wøøf!"

Comment

The Crate

A species of lifeforce-sucking containers, the Crate are a very proud species. They live in organic ships converted from cargo ships, made sentient and grown to be eleven kilometers long. This ship has individual cells that fits a human in a fetal position, waiting for the Crate to suck their life force. They also have ships called "darts", basically jetskis modified to be organic. The darts are armed with a vacuum that can spaghettify you and store you as dried human noodles. When the Crate are hungry, they cook the noodles and eat it. They eat by putting their victims in their insides, thus digesting them, and throwing their body up, 500 years older. A weakness of the Crate is that their ships are sentient and are very disobedient. The Crate counter this by allowing the ship to regenerate, leash them, and if they try to disobey, the Crate give them a galactic spanking. Originated when the Ancients got sucked in a crate called the "I-crate-u's Bug", which evolved and became the Crate.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
                  Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
                  The Chevron Team
                  Spoiler:
                  Never make everything Organic!
                  Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
                  :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
                  :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
                  :The drones are heading towards us.
                  :Those drones look familiar...
                  : SQUID?!?
                  We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

funny RM!

Comment

i don't get it

Just kidding - very good RM.
                      "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by RM_2000_A View Post
                        The Crate

A species of lifeforce-sucking containers, the Crate are a very proud species. They live in organic ships converted from cargo ships, made sentient and grown to be eleven kilometers long. This ship has individual cells that fits a human in a fetal position, waiting for the Crate to suck their life force. They also have ships called "darts", basically jetskis modified to be organic. The darts are armed with a vacuum that can spaghettify you and store you as dried human noodles. When the Crate are hungry, they cook the noodles and eat it. They eat by putting their victims in their insides, thus digesting them, and throwing their body up, 500 years older. A weakness of the Crate is that their ships are sentient and are very disobedient. The Crate counter this by allowing the ship to regenerate, leash them, and if they try to disobey, the Crate give them a galactic spanking. Originated when the Ancients got sucked in a crate called the "I-crate-u's Bug", which evolved and became the Crate.

That was funny
                        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Toad

A particular Crate with a mushroom on his head, Toad is a Crate scientist. He once got imprisoned with Lt. Col. Sheep-turd and was forced to extract the whumpy stinky goodness from Sheep-turd, after a Genie kidnapped them and wants another Genie(who was in Atlantis, talking with Weeer about Sheepturd's loss) in exchange. Toad decided to escape with Sheepturd and drained his life force, to fight the Genie, and then gave all the lifeforce to Sheepturds, turning him into a baby. When they arrived, they found Sheepturd crying and MacKayver was forced to take Sheepturds and care for him. Then, in "The Seer", Toad gave a message to Atlantis that the Ass-that-Runs were destroying entire worlds with bottles of fart called "drones". Toad helped the Expedition to create a solution. In "BAMSR", Todd summoned several Crate ships, and with the Travelers and Martin(who was a Traveler nanny who kept whumping poor baby Sheepturds) they destroyed the Ass-U-Runs. In Spoils of War, Toad stole a ZPM and used it to power a Crate assembly factory to make more Crate. They destroyed it by crashing a "Hive Ship" into its surface.

The Chevron Team
                          Spoiler:
                          :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.

Comment

this thread is great.
                            I have one - originally posted in the wraith cookie cutters!

Star gates.

A cereal made of chocolate loops, endorsed by Rodney McKay as being a good way to start the day, as it has all the necessary nutrition needed by children in order to develop genius minds like his (as shown by studies).
                            sigpic

Comment

That's funny.

The Chevron Team
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I don't need no porfessional help MT!

I'm very proud of The Assgard, even if they are the butt of every joke.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X