Spoofgate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoofgate

Take a familiar Stargate concept [character, ship, race, etc.] and change the name, background, etc. slightly and in a funny way.
    My example:

The Azurans
    Another mistake of the Ancients. While attempting to create humanity in the Milky Way, the Ancients accidentally created humans with blue skin. The Azurans survived the Ancients' attempt to destroy them and now, armed with Ancient technology that actually works as well as tactical smarts, plan to destroy humanity for being the Ancients' favourites. They also want to destroy us for constantly calling them Smurfs and wanting our children to watch them.
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

the Targate -

a punishment in Ancient times for misdemeanors, offenders were sent through the targate
    usually a pile of chicken feathers would await them at the exit gate
    Last edited by SoulReaver; 22 December 2016, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Great idea!!! I'll bite...

The GENIE-I

The Genie-i are a human culture living in the Pegasus Galaxy. Although they appear to be simple, Amish-like farmers, the Genie-i are an advanced, militaristic culture that is technologically equivalent to Earth in the 1950s, and like to disappear in a puff of smoke to freak people out. They prefer to live in bottles or lamps, but have been forced underground due to Wraith tendency to use their homes for target practice. Like the Azurans, dislike the term "Smurf" applied to their cerulean-skinned brethren.
      sigpic
      My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

That's it! Keep em comin'!
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

OK, got one more for ya...

IRITATUS BUG

A large beetle-like insect found on at least two planets in the Pegasus galaxy, including the Wraith homeworld. It is believed, from information accessed in the Atlantean database, that the Wraith evolved when human DNA was combined with the DNA of the insect. The Iritatus Bug claims its victims by catching them in a web, clamping their legs around the neck and making all manner of annoying noises until the victim cries "uncle".

Some species are known to ceaselessly quote Vogon poetry until the victim goes insane and tries to stab themselves with their own finger.
          sigpic
          My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

it sucks, but i couldnt think of anything else lol

the wrate:

an distant relative of the iratatus bug (who is a cousin or the iratus bug), the ancients didnt have a problem with their first meeting with the wrate, everything went swell, and then the wrate starting rating everything the aniencts had, did, etc on a 5 star scale. most of the ships for 2, 1 star for effort, the other for glowy lights. the ancients thought they could just go on their way but the wrate kept coming back, rating anything and everything, how the ancients breathed, walked, pressed button, fought the wraith. one can imagine how annoying this could be, so, the ancient got all the wrate in one place, saying that they had something that no wrate had ever dreamed of wrating before..a dolphin that could sing "So long and thanks for all the fish"...instead, the ancient exploited the wrate's love for light and shined a really bright light on the wrate, this caused their minds to explode with admiration for such a bright light. coincidentally (with the dolphins singing so long and thanks for all the fish) this light required 42 terawatts...

simply made to waste your time and for slight humor

Comment

I got one Starscape SS1

In an alternate dimension the characters of Farscape find a Stargate and establish Starscape Command from there they set out to explore otherwise unreachable places and wind up stranded in SG.1's dimension...

Spoiler:
              Originally posted by Kidwizz
              ... oh crap... you mean that... that... THING (aka sil) has siblings... *runs for bunker* *locks it behind me*

oh and sil... your the n00b...
              Originally posted by Lt.Col.Errandboy
              You guys must be glad you weren't in Perth on Boxing Day - we had 44.2 degrees - hottest on record, and we were the hottest capital city on that day IN THE FRAKKING WORLD!!!

had a barbecue on the pavement, actually...
              and Btw for the fahrenheit crew, 44.2 celsius equals 111.5 fahrenheit!!!

Comment

Z.P.M.

A Zany Prop Machine. This thing glows in the dark, very good for a nightlight in a creepy ancient city which holds hidden mysteries and unknown terrors. Probably something that McKay would use whether it gave energy or kept him smiling in his bed at night.

Thor's Screwdriver
                Instead of getting rid of pesky Goaulds it gets rid of priors. Fully equipped with a nice blue shield, it zaps all your prior problems away.

<evil laugh>
                <insert zapped prior smilie thing here>

MT
                "Wøøf!"

Comment

Seventh discovers the Zero Point Molecule, also known as the Omega Module.

Janeway: The most powerful substance known to exist. I think he was hoping to develop an inexhaustible power source.
                  Carter: I think he may have underestimated the explosive potential.
                  Last edited by nx01a; 22 May 2008, 02:36 PM.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Crystal Skull Aliens
                    Damn!!!!!!!! Someone stole all our toilets and turned them into spaceships
                    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Lego Alternate Universe

In the episode 200 Colonel Carter theorised that in the many parallel universe we might all be puppets. Well, proof has been found of an alternate universe made of lego. Yes, it is true. Unfortunately in this universe Carter doesn't have as good a figure. Aparently the universe hasn't finished being constructed either!

http://legostargate.com/
                      "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
                        Lego Alternate Universe

In the episode 200 Colonel Carter theorised that in the many parallel universe we might all be puppets. Well, proof has been found of an alternate universe made of lego. Yes, it is true. Unfortunately in this universe Carter doesn't have as good a figure. Aparently the universe hasn't finished being constructed either!

http://legostargate.com/

That's brilliant

Comment

In the episode 200 Colonel Carter theorised that in the many parallel universe we might all be puppets. Well, proof has been found of an alternate universe made of lego. Yes, it is true. Unfortunately in this universe Carter doesn't have as good a figure.
                          indeed - no curves, for one thing

Comment

Jaffas

Enslaved by the Goauld Cadbury, posing as their God, this race of chocolate balls led an uprising against him and became free. However they found they relied on Cadbury for cocoa and orange flavouring. This relience on the false god Cadbury was cut when the defenders of the innocent, protectors of the weak, and all around good guys, SG1, provided these things for them.

Attached Files
                            "Wøøf!"

Comment

I wonder if that lego site is for real. I want one of those lego stargates..

Didn't they have a model of the gate many moons ago that you could buy as a kit or Vac form model?

Comment

Working...
                              X