Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The trials of John Zaun.........(A Star Wars adventure thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trials of John Zaun.........(A Star Wars adventure thread)

This thread is a basic combination thread of the GW Cantina, and Arda threads, just set in the Star Wars universe.

A Long Time Ago in a galaxy far far away..... Our story begins during the Clone Wars, and the Jedi council have ordered Greg Zaun to track down a mysterious dark Force-Sensitive at the edge of the galaxy, they beleve it to be the dark lord of the Sith. Greg pursues him throughout the Galaxy, and out of it, for two years, until they meet in an epic light saber duel.....Greg is victorious..... But Death, the name of the Force Senstive gives him one last warning, he has a son who is even more powerful with the Force, moreover, since Greg defeated him, he is going to leave the kid in Greg's care. Greg realizes the significance of this, and sets off with his newly aquired Padawan, on a universe crossing manuever.

Throughout the Galaxies, he eventually finds the kid, and takes him on as a second apprentice. He trains him in isolation from the Starwars galaxy, teaching him everything that he must use to survive. Over this time, they discover that the apprentice is pregnant with Greg's son, whom is named John. Eventually......after many years, they return to the Star Wars galaxy and meet up with Luke and the jedi council, just trying to desperatly defeat the Vong, Greg and his trio take small part in it, and win some renown. But after the war, is when things change.

John is promoted to Jedi knight hood, as is Death. But Luke calls John to a special meeting of the Jedi council, Luke does not fully trust the young death. So he gives John a new type of Light Saber, called the Sun Saber. A Light Saber that amplifies the force around the user, making the force and the knight more as one.

Luke's fears is proven right, in an amazing duel the still young Death kills the elder Zaun, in a rage, John charges, and after a fierce duel kills Death.

We pick up two months after this. John Zaun is now on a mission from the Jedi order to help make sure that trade negotiations can go smoothly between two planets just out side the Republic...........

This is an RPG thread, like the Cantina, and Arda. You can be any character, or any thing you want, as long as it is from the Star Wars universe, (Jedi, Sith, Politican, Force Sensitive unaligned, Commando, Warrior, Wookie, ships cook,) virtually anything.

Now, who is interested?

Sure!
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

i am if i can be an exiled jedi that you guys meet later on...
      Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
      sigpic

Comment

*grabs MK16* lets go

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
          i am if i can be an exiled jedi that you guys meet later on...
          Sure... Join us at any time you feel like..... This planet that I am on currently is just a place to primarily get introduced to new characters, as I the Jedi, mingle.

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
            *grabs MK16* lets go
            (That best be a blaster rifle)
            What an interesting weapon you have there, I'm John Zaun, pleased to meet new people.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
              Sure... Join us at any time you feel like..... This planet that I am on currently is just a place to primarily get introduced to new characters, as I the Jedi, mingle.
              okay thebn

*walks in the room foley is in* greeting master John Zaun

Comment

okay thebn

*walks in the room foley is in* greeting master foley (PS I'm a Military delegate from earth )
                (I can live with that, considering Earth was recently discovered.)

Comment

(I can live with that, considering Earth was recently discovered.)
                  (fine) Greetings I am Captain Dave of the courisant (sp) guard

Comment

(fine) Greetings I am Captain Dave of the courisant (sp) guard
                    *shakes hand* This port is most impressive, it is so amazing to me now. The fringe benefits of being a Jedi Knight, you get to travel, and this is the first adventure of John Zaun,me, on his real lonesome. Amazing. *grins*

Comment

*shakes hand* This port is most impressive, it is so amazing to me now. The fringe benefits of being a Jedi Knight, you get to travel, and this is the first adventure of John Zaun,me, on his real lonesome. Amazing. *grins*
                      hey do you need a travel companion because I'm on leave

Comment

hey do you need a travel companion because I'm on leave
                        Yeah, come on in. man, what do you think about these trade talks, creating the first trade agreement between the Republic, and planets in other galaxies, what amazing times we live in. *looks at Dave as he sees if Dave will answer the question*

Comment

*a hooded man walks up to zaun* excuse me young man you dropped this datapad*hands zaun the datapad, walks away and vanishes*
                          Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                            *a hooded man walks up to zaun* excuse me young man you dropped this datapad*hands zaun the datapad, walks away and vanishes*
                            thank you *looks up, and notices the man is gone* Well that is funny.

Comment

Yeah, come on in. man, what do you think about these trade talks, creating the first trade agreement between the Republic, and planets in other galaxies, what amazing times we live in. *looks at Dave as he sees if Dave will answer the question*
                              I have doubts about it....

Comment

Working...
                              X