crappy action scenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crappy action scenes

i was bored.. completly and utterly with an episode of someone runnning round the corner shooting while standing still and winning i mean everyone knows if you stay still in a firefight you die especially when teal'c was surrounded by like five wraith and was shooting them with the zat and there wsa one behind him that didnt shoot worst action i have ever seen in my life

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

Originally posted by ori soldier View Post
    i was bored.. completly and utterly with an episode of someone runnning round the corner shooting while standing still and winning i mean everyone knows if you stay still in a firefight you die especially when teal'c was surrounded by like five wraith and was shooting them with the zat and there wsa one behind him that didnt shoot worst action i have ever seen in my life
    but if they took every chance they got 2 shoot all of the main charatchers would have been fed upon by now they have to miss so the main charatchers could win
    sigpic
    [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Their miserable quality is only matched by that of the battle scenes from "When the Rain Begins to Fall" clip.
      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Running around corners with guns blazing has happened in every single Stargate episode that puts the team (either SG-1 or Shep's team) in hallways and corridors. It happened all the time in SG-1 when they were on a Goa'uld mother ship.
        I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
          Running around corners with guns blazing has happened in every single Stargate episode that puts the team (either SG-1 or Shep's team) in hallways and corridors. It happened all the time in SG-1 when they were on a Goa'uld mother ship.
          That is true however, you know someone will say, the Wraith aren't the Goa'uld,

Comment

it's stargate. it's how it's done. Goa'uld staff weapons can't hit the broadside of a 304 and Wraith can't see to shoot straight through those masks...........everyone knows that!

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
            Their miserable quality is only matched by that of the battle scenes from "When the Rain Begins to Fall" clip.
            The what clip?
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

nothing special here, besides we've seen even worse in other series...

Comment

If you want crappy action scenes, you need to watch The A-Team. Seriously. I loved the show when I was a kid, but the action scenes are some of the worst I've ever seen.
                I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

If you want crappy action scenes, you need to watch The A-Team. Seriously. I loved the show when I was a kid, but the action scenes are some of the worst I've ever seen.
                  No way man the A-team is classic kick ass style!!!

Comment

It happened all the time in SG-1 when they were on a Goa'uld mother ship.
                    no they would hide behind pillars and return fire watch and when oneill gets the zats he rolls from cover shoots one dodges a shot and shoots the other where as this was just standing there shooting

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

Comment

Former skirmishes in SG-1 seemed more convincing. Even with the Ori soldiers, flanking enemies and coming behind, taking lots of cover and so on.

The Wraith goons were just there to have Ronon and Teal'c be cool.
                      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Regular Wraith clones = dumb. Why? Easy to control.

They are just very dumb jocks. Canon fodder.

Comment

no they would hide behind pillars and return fire watch and when oneill gets the zats he rolls from cover shoots one dodges a shot and shoots the other where as this was just standing there shooting
                          stupid teal'c, why didn't he 'surround' them in that tiny corridor with no cover
                          sigpic
                          EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
                          -Liberty Prime

Comment

Originally posted by rlr149 View Post
                            stupid teal'c, why didn't he 'surround' them in that tiny corridor with no cover
                            there was cover he couldve covered come out shot etc instead of the wraith forgetting to pull the trigger half the time

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X