Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Karen. Try clearing your cache and after going into the download you want, immediately click save target as and change the file name. Give that a whirl. It helped someone else out tremendously.

If not I'll see if I can save it remotely on my server.

Comment

David, sorry to have to ask you this, but I'm not sure I know what you mean about cleaning out my cache? I'm willing to do it I just need to know what and where it is. Thanks, Karen

Comment

Internet Explorer Window/Tools/Internet Options. Delete Files, Delete cookies.

Comment

Originally posted by David
          Internet Explorer Window/Tools/Internet Options. Delete Files, Delete cookies.
          What if he does not use IE? But e.g like me using Mozilla Firefox or Netscape?
          "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

It'll be time for an inappropriate expletive.

Comment

Nah, it's very similar to IE.

On Mozilla Firefox, go to menu line at the top of the browser, Tools/Options/Privacy and go down to the Cache line and hit "clear". No probs

Comment

David,
                Complete your sugesstions and still only get 6 KB to download....any other suggestions?
                Thanks, Karen

Comment

Working...
                X