This thought occured to me about Todd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thought occured to me about Todd

We all know that he was behind that little beachhead move into the SGC and overrunning midway....

do you guys think in the next episode that the SGA will ask him anything about why he did what he did at midway?
    DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Shoot first ask questions later.

Comment

Originally posted by [SGC_ReplicÅtors] View Post
      We all know that he was behind that little beachhead move into the SGC and overrunning midway....

do you guys think in the next episode that the SGA will ask him anything about why he did what he did at midway?
      Actually all we know is that he hacked McKay's computer for the codes. There seems to be some contention as to whether he was behind the beachhead attempt of his own volition, or whether there was Wraithy foul play.
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Oh, you can bet Todd's gonna have to answer for that next episode.

What his answer is...will be very interesting.

Comment

I'm pretty unhappy about the plot about Todd. Personally, I like him a lot. outting him as a jerk would be a very part decision on the part of the writers!

i wrote about it (a little anyway) on my blog http://pantheraleo1982.wordpress.com

Comment

I don't think Todd gave up the info willingly, but I think he got the info quite willingly. I mean, we're his enemy. I would expect him to try and get some intel, eh?

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
            O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
              I don't think Todd gave up the info willingly, but I think he got the info quite willingly. I mean, we're his enemy. I would expect him to try and get some intel, eh?
              Definitely. I'm sure the team will hold him accountable for that, as well.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                Definitely. I'm sure the team will hold him accountable for that, as well.
                Oh yeah! It's going to be very interesting conversation!

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Remember also that Todd is pretty much on the outs with the Wraith as a whole. Especially now that that cloning facility which he helped to destroy is out of commission. Todd's not stupid; he knows enough not to deliberately alienate a potential ally. I think that our Wraith commander (whom I've named "Eddie," because he looks like a little twerp) was a member of the hive ship that first captured Todd, and got the information that way.
                  Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
                  I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
                  What have these years left to me?
                  Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Originally posted by PantheraLeo View Post
                    I'm pretty unhappy about the plot about Todd. Personally, I like him a lot. outting him as a jerk would be a very part decision on the part of the writers!
                    He's a Wraith. He was never helping the Atlantis expedition to help them out of the kindness of his heart. He helped them because he was captured and had no choice. Then he helped them because it was in his best interest to do so. It should come as no surprise that he would stab them in the back. But, at the same time, it would be no surprise either if he was tortured or coerced into giving up the information.
                    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

i can see it now too...ronan will hold the gun to todd as soon as he sees him sheppard will tell wrong not to shoot, and sheppard and mckay prob will ask question about his little intel gathering during his time on Atlantis...and knowing todd he prob has some sort of plan not to end up shot by ronan.

But im also interested if Todd and Micheal will ever see each other and if they do what will they say to each other, and if so Micheals bug creatures what does Todd think of them
                      DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

There's already thread for your question: 'What does it mean for Todd?'

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                          There's already thread for your question: 'What does it mean for Todd?'

Icarium
                          Yes, but small threads just have that homey feel, don't you think?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                            Yes, but small threads just have that homey feel, don't you think?

Still, if somebody wants more info, I advise checking the other thread

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post

Still, if somebody wants more info, I advise checking the other thread

Icarium
                              Just teasing sweetie. Thanks for the info.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X