Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone know when Sky are repeating the new series? I go out on Mondya evenings.
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!!

Incredible, magnificant, amazing all rapped in one amazing package. This could possibly be the new hit scifi series, people should take it seriously because it's barely scifi, it's such a story based show and woooooooow!

I couldn't believe they brought the guy on Caprica back! That was sooo imaginative and the FX are top notch, super believable!

Gimme MORE!!

Comment

I think the new series is pretty cool, of course, you've got to have seen the film to understand it all, good job I watched that. I'll be watching again next week!

I am surprised that us in the UK recieve it first, we generally don't get stuff until a month or two after the US. I was wondering why the narrator was saying catch Battlestar Galactica as the world premier or something like that!
        __

__

Comment

I was well pleased when they said "World Premiere", I was shaking my stick at SciFi!!!!

Comment

Just watched on sky one.

Liekd the episode. I think they all did a good jjob acting as if they were all frakking tired. KLiked that Adama still had the cut on his left temple form the miniseries. Liked Baltar/Robot's conversations on God. Gahaha, what is that female cylon called! (the one with Baltar not Boomer, which by the way I can't wait to be eplored more...)
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

Number 6
              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

The Scifi website (www.scifi.com) has posted a preview of the first episode at www.scifi.com/battlestar/downloads. It features Helo getting chased on Caprica by a pair of robots. It's an awesome clip
                A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

Beat you to it.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=20

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                  [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                    shoot, I downloaded the ep ...wowwie! This is good stuff...I think I may finally have found babylon 5's successor in my heart!!
                    sigpic
                    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

This new BSG is like ST meets B5.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

I would NOT compare it to B5 nor Trek at the mo! As I mentioned earlier, I'll stick with it but it has yet to set off any fireworks!
                        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
                          I would NOT compare it to B5 nor Trek at the mo! As I mentioned earlier, I'll stick with it but it has yet to set off any fireworks!
                          Dude, calm down. Stop getting your knickers in a twist.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
                            As DFA said--Calm down...jeez louise..thats your opinion--doesnt mean the rest of us have to dislike the show or anything
                            sigpic
                            Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                            "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

The idea of having Helo back on Caprica was a really really cool idea. I'm well pleased with the ideas they've got they seem so original, I just hope everyone else sticks with it.

Comment

I don't usually compare series to each other. Babylon 5, Stargate, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, Farscape, all are very good, very different shows. None of them deserve to be compared to each other. They're all good in their own ways.
                                A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

Working...
                                X