Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will the Season Five storyline lead into Continuum Movie?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pheonix Commander View Post
    Sam might leave
    Spoiler:
    as part of the finale this season for the movie. We know that the finale of season 4 and the start of season 5 has Shep ending up in the future 40,000 years on atlantis so if its time travel based it might tie in with continuum.
    Very possible.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

That would tie in nicely with the movie but it doesn't explain how season 5 and Sam's departure from the show fits in. She does have at least two eps (I'm presuming the first two) in S5- somehow the movie affects that. It's very interesting. Clever marketing for the movie, too, I might add.

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
        That would tie in nicely with the movie but it doesn't explain how season 5 and Sam's departure from the show fits in. She does have at least two eps (I'm presuming the first two) in S5- somehow the movie affects that. It's very interesting. Clever marketing for the movie, too, I might add.
        Agreed. I can't wait to see how it ties together.

Comment

How can they set SG:C after SGA S4? WHAT ABOUT TEAL'C'S HAIR!!!!! Lolz That's a huge continuity error. Even if it's AU, there's still gonna be parts in the beginning and I assume end that would show him with short hair. and you could say that maybe he's gonna get it cut, but they what about the next time we see him and it's long again?!?!?!?!

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
            How can they set SG:C after SGA S4? WHAT ABOUT TEAL'C'S HAIR!!!!! Lolz That's a huge continuity error. Even if it's AU, there's still gonna be parts in the beginning and I assume end that would show him with short hair. and you could say that maybe he's gonna get it cut, but they what about the next time we see him and it's long again?!?!?!?!
            We likely won't see Teal'c again so he can simply have cut it to rejoin SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              We likely won't see Teal'c again so he can simply have cut it to rejoin SG-1.
              true but we still don't know that Continuum takes place after s4 it also would make no sense for Sam to rejoin SG-1 afte being base commander for a year
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                true but we still don't know that Continuum takes place after s4 it also would make no sense for Sam to rejoin SG-1 afte being base commander for a year
                Maybe... Maybe not, I'd rather wait till official conformation either way

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                  Maybe... Maybe not, I'd rather wait till official conformation either way
                  all AT said was
                  The timeline for the movies may be slightly different than what we thought.
                  so yeah maybe Continuum takes place after s4. or not. we'll know in july
                  sigpic

Comment

Good point.

Comment

all AT said was so yeah maybe Continuum takes place after s4. or not. we'll know in july
                      For sure...

...We may get some more hints or clues before then, I hope anyway

Comment

For sure...

oh I'm sure about that. right now it's all about AoT but just wait another two months
                        sigpic

Comment

oh I'm sure about that. right now it's all about AoT but just wait another two months

Comment

For sure...

No doubt about that IMO. I'm sure once AOT is released, more and more spoilers for Continuum will start popping up.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              No doubt about that IMO. I'm sure once AOT is released, more and more spoilers for Continuum will start popping up.
                              of course. right now everybody's excited about AoT but just wait another month or two
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                of course. right now everybody's excited about AoT but just wait another month or two
                                I hope that theory turns out to be correct, TBH I think so too... I would definately like a bit more light shed on Continuum

Comment

Working...
                                X