How long where they out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
    I know this is TV and certain realities of life are often ignored, but there must be some kind of facilities in that jumper. And they are all clean shaven, so there must have been a place to take care of shaving and a spit bath, if nothing else. I mean, we have seen how fuzzy DH and JF get when they dont shave...
    Yea we do. Maybe they had razors with them for some reason...
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Let's just go with the idea that there's a small bathroom (as on an airplane) on each jumper, and it hasn't been mentioned because someone thinks we have delicate sensiblities, as if it's obscene to talk about toilets. At least Battlestar Galactica makes it clear that there are toilets on the Galactica and the rest of the fleet.
      I think Star Trek had the same blindspot, though I remember on that Voyager it was once mentioned that "lines are beginning to form" during a time of low resources.

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas View Post
        Let's just go with the idea that there's a small bathroom (as on an airplane) on each jumper, and it hasn't been mentioned because someone thinks we have delicate sensiblities, as if it's obscene to talk about toilets. At least Battlestar Galactica makes it clear that there are toilets on the Galactica and the rest of the fleet.
        I think Star Trek had the same blindspot, though I remember on that Voyager it was once mentioned that "lines are beginning to form" during a time of low resources.
        I know on ST:VOY, they have shown the "Sonic Shower", the traditional bathtub and the sink, but never really panned on a toilet but like you said, there was one episode which stated that there were a queue forming and that Bolians needed to use them more frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by JackHarkness_Hot View Post
          I know on ST:VOY, they have shown the "Sonic Shower", the traditional bathtub and the sink, but never really panned on a toilet but like you said, there was one episode which stated that there were a queue forming and that Bolians needed to use them more frequently.
          Yes, that was so funny. Neelix's tone when he whispers, "Especially the Bolians." and Janeway's expression.

Comment

maybe it is like the lifesignsdetector, Shep just has to think of poo and pie bags

Comment

Remember this is the emergency life pod jumper, not your regular jumper lol

I mean I doubt Sheppard would bring a portable cd player and big headphones as part of his counter attack kit and I doubt the midway crew all carry a deck of cards with them at all times.

Because they knew this jumper would be out there for weeks potentially, it's probably stacked with essential supplies (food, water, "business" items, chem toilet) as well as other things (treats like cake and pie, cards, video games, cd players) to help them pass the time.
              I hope you like Guinness sir, I find it a refreshing substitute for.... food

Comment

Working...
              X