Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Stargate: Atlantis is cooler than Battlestar Galactica...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG has hardly, if any humour. SGA does

Comment

Originally posted by Mount View Post
      Never liked BSG at all, and Atlantis dropped off once season 4 kicked in. I will say that i was sick of the Stargate predictability. I wish they didnt always pull rabbit out of their butt in the last five minutes. It takes almost a whole hour to create a predicament and a whole 2 minutes to solve it. Better luck with the next series, for those who watch it
      would you rather the solution to come 5 minutes into the show and the rest of the episode be chit chat at the bar after a hard days work?
      BSG (Drama/Soap Opera)

Soap Opera: The main characteristics that define soap operas are "an emphasis on family life, personal relationships, sexual dramas, emotional and moral conflicts; some coverage of topical issues; set in familiar domestic interiors with only occasional excursions into new locations

Drama: A drama film is a film genre that depends mostly on in-depth development of realistic characters dealing with emotional themes

SG1/SGA are not Drama/Soap although some elements are touched on to add depth to these action/adventure series. If you want to see a show focused on Soap/Drama go watch BSG or Days of our Lives.

Comment

Working...
      X