What else.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What else.

From Midway we learned that Todd found out abou midway so Question now is what other little goodies was he able to take from McKays computer? He may have had other things implanted inside his body to do this. I mean a small data storage devise so he can get Ancient knowledge.

Could he have gotten any of the following:
    The location of Earth
    Ancient Intergalactic Hyperdrive designs
    Ability to shutdown Atlantis defenses
    Ancient Acension research
    Location of Atlantis
    Daedalus weakspots
    what else?

What do you think?

On a side note Atlantis needs to tighten up security. Steve was able to get info off their database enough to find the SuperVolcano people with the Hipoporalcus and possibly the Athosians. Do you not think so?
    Stargate Revival Please!

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
    From Midway we learned that Todd found out abou midway so Question now is what other little goodies was he able to take from McKays computer? He may have had other things implanted inside his body to do this. I mean a small data storage devise so he can get Ancient knowledge.

Could he have gotten any of the following:
    The location of Earth
    Location of Atlantis
    Daedalus weakspots
    what else?

What do you think?

On a side note Atlantis needs to tighten up security. Steve was able to get info off their database enough to find the SuperVolcano people with the Hipoporalcus and possibly the Athosians. Do you not think so?
    Steve was not able to glean any information off the atlantis computer. He died in "Poisoning the well"

Comment

Oh sorry I mean Michael.
      Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

The location of Earth
        Doubt it as he would probabily only have tech stuff on it. Which the location of Earth is not.

Maybe. If nothing else, the puddle jumper specs for their hyperdrive.

A good bet, though if they are smart they will change all that once they get back to Atlantis.

Other than info on the ascendometer, i doubt rodney has any on his laptop/in his lab.

Location of Atlantis
        Again, doubt it. See part for earth.

Daedalus weakspots
        Not likely. I don't see rodney having any specs for the Daedy..

what else?
        Info on project Acturus, the mini drones, specs on the Naquida generators, and most any other stuff tech wise.

On a side note Atlantis needs to tighten up security. Steve was able to get info off their database enough to find the Super Volcano people with the Hipoporalcus and possibly the Athosians. Do you not think so?
        That would be Michael, and it might have been learned from Carson, not the database. BUT i do agree, it does need to be better secured.

Comment

Nespresso

Comment

I don't know how he was able to hack anything anyway. I doubt he would have just been left by himself in McKays lab, and if he was then they were just asking for trouble.
            sigpic

Comment

why couldnt mckay just give him a blank latop with just the program to disable the reps and once he had finished he could play abit of minesweeper

well actually everything mckay has is stored on his computer so codes and macro's he had done todd would of either remembred them or somehow stored them.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X