Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teal'c feed on and no life taken away wtf ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c feed on and no life taken away wtf ?

Teal'c fed on and no life taken away wtf ?
    I want an explaination please.

As the wraith died suddenly, shouldn't a large amount of the enzyme been transferred to Teal'c, just like Ford.
    Last edited by MOSHGUIN1113; 18 February 2008, 10:46 AM.

he was only being life-sucked for roughly 10 seconds before Ronon killed the Wraith. Wraith typically don't start taking life until their enzyme has been introduced into the... happy meal
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHGUIN1113 View Post
      The Wraith didn't have time to actually take any. He was killed basically the moment he started.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHGUIN1113 View Post
        How do you know there wasn't any life taken away? I mean, the guy spent fifty plus years on the Odyssey (in Unending) and just wound up with a small streak of gray in his hair.

It's possible he lost 5 or 10 years from the feeding, it's just not visible on him. He wasn't fed on for very long. Not surprising, given he's a Jaffa.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          The Wraith didn't have time to actually take any. He was killed basically the moment he started.
          Beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
            he was only being life-sucked for roughly 10 seconds before Ronon killed the Wraith. Wraith typically don't start taking life until their enzyme has been introduced into the... happy meal
            Indeed. Wraith don't just instantly take all of someone's life either. Plus, this was the first case of a Wraith feeding on a Jaffa. Teal'C probably tasted different than a human, which may have confused the Wraith as well.
            I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

The Wraith simply BEGAN to feed on Teal'c. This is evident in the lack of a more prominent handprint on Teal'c. There were blood marks, but clearly the enzyme hadn't fully been initiated into the blood stream and the feeding had not began.

Comment

We've seen this a few times before. Nothing new.
                || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Perhaps, Teal'C, alike Ronan and a few others, is immune to the Wraith feeding?
                  sigpic
                  It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by Tycoon View Post
                    Ronon isn't immune to the feeding process.

Comment

Uh where do you get that Ronon is immune to the feeding process.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

R-O-N-O-N=
                        Last edited by jelgate; 16 February 2008, 04:05 PM.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

As far as I know, Ronon IS immune to it. I think this was the reason why the wraith didn't kill him, but used him as a runner. I think it was mentioned in the episode, when Ronon was first introduced into the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Corgano View Post
                            As far as I know, Ronon IS immune to it. I think this was the reason why the wraith didn't kill him, but used him as a runner. I think it was mentioned in the episode, when Ronon was first introduced into the show.
                            The Wraith started to feed, stopped and decided to do something different. So he could be immune or not. They (the writers) probably did that on purpose to heighten the mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaeth View Post
                              The Wraith started to feed, stopped and decided to do something different. So he could be immune or not. They (the writers) probably did that on purpose to heighten the mystery.
                              And Mallozzi said he is NOT immune.

Comment

Working...
                              X