Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... where are the toilets on a jumper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So... where are the toilets on a jumper?

I mean, seriously... 5+ people stuck for an unknown number of days (certainly more than 1) on a jumper, there has to be toilet facilities in there somewhere, right?

I mean, does it drop out of the ceiling or rise from the floor when you press a button or what? It must be hidden somewhere!
    sigpic

I'm sure they all changed their pants and underwear as soon as they got on board the Daedulus.

Perfecto!

Comment

There's no toilets on a jumper, it's too small and it was never desinged for that anyway. And yeah, I'm sure that they would have to change their pants on the Daedalus.

Vala,

Comment

There might be a pull-out toilet of some sorts underneath one of the benches.
        "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
          There's no toilets on a jumper, it's too small and it was never desinged for that anyway. And yeah, I'm sure that they would have to change their pants on the Daedalus.

Vala,
          It can be said definitively that there are no toilets on the jumpers.
          I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

The jumpers probably store disposable urinals ( like TravelJohnTM ). Not the most pleasant things, but hey, they work when you really need it when there's nothing else available.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking bottles and bags, if there aren't any hidden compartments...Let's hope they also come equipped with air freshener...
              Spoiler:
              Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

I think it's pretty simple to imagine how Shep would have set it up after they first escaped:

"Okay people, looks like we're going to out here for a while, so we'd better settle in for the long haul. First up, if any of you have to use the latrine, just use this bucket next to Kavanaugh's head."
                Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
                Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
                Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
                - Serenity

Comment

now you know what was used for food and water

Comment

Why bother with toilets, when you have Kavanagh on board?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sokar_The_Wraith View Post
                      now you know what was used for food and water
                      blech!
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by fellip_nectar View Post
                        Why bother with toilets, when you have Kavanagh on board?
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by gkyun View Post
                          There might be a pull-out toilet of some sorts underneath one of the benches.
                          Yeah, like the ones they had on Firefly in their personal quarters.

Comment

Its called a cup.

Comment

On long distance hauls they install a porta potty. This has been shown whenever a long jumper flight has taken place(defiant one?)

Also this jumper was put here expressly as an emergency escape pod. It is a 9 day journey for a ship to reach Midway. I think a porta potty, 2 weeks worth of food and water for whatever the normal crew complement of midway was would be norm.

Comment

Working...
                              X